Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Beware Lepi aka Sirblowjack and Alienwarrior from Volts

This is a discussion on Beware Lepi aka Sirblowjack and Alienwarrior from Volts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Don't talk about dicks, your literally shit scared of drew, I seen some msn logs, you givin this guy ...
Page: 3

GangstamaN

1. Don't talk about dicks, your literally shit scared of drew, I seen some msn logs, you givin this guy deep throat.

2. I didnt beg to play TakeMeDown, you asked me to say I fucked my mother? Asif I would, how childish.

3. I needed money for alot of reasons, I wasnt bored of the account, you said you would help get pots and it was bullshit you just kept buying other items and accounts which didnt get used.

4.The only use you are to me is to play KO accounts. I cant believe you spend so much money, on a game you are no good at. Buying chars with NP to make your clan no1? In your dreams, you prolly spent more money than anyone, and is your char the best?

I can't believe how childish you are, go and get some more of your mother jokes and talk about dicks in mouths, when drews was prolly in your mouth whilst you were typing this.

iiason

lol Jase227 ppl telling u so much
    but ask ur self if am scammer !!
    why i goen need help from ayman or sonia [ his real name adham ] ?
    i cant go any netcaffe and do it alone ?
    or send all items by latter ?
    so many ways ppl do it to scam so easy ,
    so ask alien after he give his acc to sean and say he QUIT usko
    why he back after 2 days with full items ? lol
    --------------------
    and about u say when tc pm me in game and ask for give his HB+7 and he was say he give me ib+7
    he say to my old share "give me hb+7 and i'll give u ib+7"
    "i was told lepi i goen do this"
    my old share say "when lepi come u do what u like ,but i cant do this sorry"
    this was my share , ask topcat about this !
    and so easy for topcat to know my talk style .
    and he know what time i be online , SO
    and dont trust what ppl say always coz i think u listen to much
    anyway gm sure can chek item goto what acc and can see who goen to ban

all i care is tc have his item back or some of it .
    i don care about usko any more i just care about my name and old friends .

have anice day all .[/b]
    lol AlienWarrior left and rejoined 2 days later? ur an idiot.

AlienWarrior left for a few weeks, coz she had an argument with sean.

went to akara, then bak to girakon, and cvano let her join again.

get ur facts straight.

Last nights msn, you mean where you tried to impress someone by lying and telling him I said I fucked my mother for a char?

Grow up for fuck sake, your own fault, spending all this money like its nothing on a virtual game, no wonder you get scammed. You hardly even care, you just buy it all back the next week.

And yet you still can't even pay me 12$ back? Lol o.o

Don't tell me to stfu when you got owned in lots of other convos with me and drew in.
    I'll just wait for eddy's childish reply now, with lots of name calling. ;][/b]
    12 usd hahaha

i will send u 20 usd if u want .

lil poor biatch

hatamoto82

^^
    LOL nice covo... can enlighten me when was this?
    and i agreed to give u 2k scroll ?
    lol.. ur not blocked on my msn niether is ur pm blocked here..now hoenstly get the fuk off the topic[/b]
    honestly if u have such short memory my only advice is u should check ur msn history
    about blocking msn another ur lie, for last 2 weeks u re offline 24h a day so i asked few of ur sharers if u re realy offline all the time and guess what they told me "nah he is online almost all day"
    i wont gtfo of ur topic, moreover i will constantly remind u about ur debt

GangstamaN

Bribe drew? Bribe him for what? Lmao, he got nothing, I buy him scrolls and coins cos hes a skint ass white boy.

Hey Eddy, I love you man!

i would <3 u but are a b1tch

GangstamaN

I&#39;m queen of the bitches. ;]

hahaha thats true >.<

Banned

Bribe drew? Bribe him for what? Lmao, he got nothing, I buy him scrolls and coins cos hes a skint ass white boy.
    Hey Eddy, I love you man![/b]
    LMAO

skint ass white boy , i aint never heard some shit like that lol.

TopCat

Hey Eddy, I love you man![/b]
    i saw this at work cudnt stop laffing.. holy shit!!

TopCat

1. Don&#39;t talk about dicks, your literally shit scared of drew, I seen some msn logs, you givin this guy deep throat.

2. I didnt beg to play TakeMeDown, you asked me to say I fucked my mother? Asif I would, how childish.

3. I needed money for alot of reasons, I wasnt bored of the account, you said you would help get pots and it was bullshit you just kept buying other items and accounts which didnt get used.

4.The only use you are to me is to play KO accounts. I cant believe you spend so much money, on a game you are no good at. Buying chars with NP to make your clan no1? In your dreams, you prolly spent more money than anyone, and is your char the best?

I can&#39;t believe how childish you are, go and get some more of your mother jokes and talk about dicks in mouths, when drews was prolly in your mouth whilst you were typing this.[/b]

You poor lil english guy!! pity u.. nothing more to say to u ...all u can ever do is beg people for access to thier character ...
    lol i can have ne one as a sharer .. its just i know drew from myko...and he has acess to the character with nothing sealed..
    i can do what i want with ym money dunno y u all screaming at what i spend on.. jealous u cant? pity u like playing other poeples character and beg for it but never had ur own.. fuking useless crap..i got my own.. now u knwo whos sucking on whos dick dumbo^^
    why wud i never beg u anything liek that when u cant do any shit for me lol..

Banned

You both really like talking bout dicks.

but i like pus.sy´s

GangstamaN

Poor ass white boy? Prolly cos I dont have a job because I&#39;m still in college, you spend 1k$ on KO each week and you have still have no skill. ROFL

And rofl, I&#39;ve had more chars of my own than you have now. So don&#39;t talk about shit you aint got a clue about.

And I have no char atm because I&#39;ve been waiting for new server for about 6 weeks. -,-

Poor ass white boy? Prolly cos I dont have a job because I&#39;m still in college, you spend 1k$ on KO each week and you have still have no skill. ROFL

And rofl, I&#39;ve had more chars of my own than you have now. So don&#39;t talk about shit you aint got a clue about.

And I have no char atm because I&#39;ve been waiting for new server for about 6 weeks. -,-[/b]
    he worked hard for his job
    now he got 1 of the best jobs and if he want he can spend 1m usd in this game, its not ur money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast