Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Beware Lepi aka Sirblowjack and Alienwarrior from Volts

This is a discussion on Beware Lepi aka Sirblowjack and Alienwarrior from Volts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nothing to do with me how he spends his money, but I mean atleast 500$ a week? I mean cmon ...
Page: 4

GangstamaN

Nothing to do with me how he spends his money, but I mean atleast 500$ a week? I mean cmon bro, buy something more worth while. If your trying to be god of KO with pwnage items then its not succeeding. =/

jealous?

GangstamaN

Jealous of an adult who spends 1k$+ a month on a virtual game and who acts like a child? Rofl, I'd rather be me.

why do you ask pple for money(to buy a account) or pots in game like a b1tch >.<?

Really the queen of b1tches

GangstamaN

I didnt ask for money ROFL. I asked him if he wanted to go halves. I did not ask for money, and I ask for pots for HIS char. I played his char, if I thought it my own I would have got the pots myself. I did half the time, and still he gives me no thanks or respect. Lol.

Sure h34r:

I came here just to remind TC to pay back 25usd to spidey.I know that i am involved here and that i have responsebility as much as they have.When u gave me access to Play i started to exp it and made him from 1% to almoast 19%,then u logged couple of times and died accidently,saying me u won&#39;t do that again.Also,i couldn&#39;t find fukin exp party as i didn&#39;t know any1 from Orc side and all my friends were on human,u won&#39;t let me go to other side.When i got Spear of murky,u sold it without asking me for the cheapest price ever,also after that u took 15mil from saying u will get it back to me.What i was doing?I was saving coins(i needed 175)to pay spidey for that gold premium.Have u forgot,u told me that if i wanna play Play&#39;s acc i need to buy Gold prem and as i can&#39;t buy it from my country i was forced to try get help by friends.Few days later u changed PW saying me u wanna sell acc and as far i know it is still urs.I dunno wanna flame or anything,just wanna that be cleared coz i feel bad coz i overcrossed my old friend spidey :angry:
    And for Lepi
    I knew him from Myko,he was with Shad from start.He hacked Epoints and got ban and he didn&#39;t play for 1 year.

TopCat

I came here just to remind TC to pay back 25usd to spidey.I know that i am involved here and that i have responsebility as much as they have.When u gave me access to Play i started to exp it and made him from 1% to almoast 19%,then u logged couple of times and died accidently,saying me u won&#39;t do that again.Also,i couldn&#39;t find fukin exp party as i didn&#39;t know any1 from Orc side and all my friends were on human,u won&#39;t let me go to other side.When i got Spear of murky,u sold it without asking me for the cheapest price ever,also after that u took 15mil from saying u will get it back to me.What i was doing?I was saving coins(i needed 175)to pay spidey for that gold premium.Have u forgot,u told me that if i wanna play Play&#39;s acc i need to buy Gold prem and as i can&#39;t buy it from my country i was forced to try get help by friends.Few days later u changed PW saying me u wanna sell acc and as far i know it is still urs.I dunno wanna flame or anything,just wanna that be cleared coz i feel bad coz i overcrossed my old friend spidey :angry:
    And for Lepi
    I knew him from Myko,he was with Shad from start.He hacked Epoints and got ban and he didn&#39;t play for 1 year.[/b]
    Bottomline is i will not pay him in any other form other than 24 usd in paypal or gold rpemium back
    I think thats fair and most people wud agree with it..
    Cya and no u dint exp it to 19% when i took u off it it was 5% below to what u started with i died once on the character and got rezz and thats .5% dude and plus i exped mroe on it than u.. newayz i am not here to fight with u.. 2 ppl u vouched for me in this game 1 turned out to be scammer"invinciblesin" and this one a pain in the ass as i wunt pay him back the way he wants.. well its his choice.. ill give u both 1 more week to think about it .. paypal or gold prem back or nothing at all.. btw dude i have great respect for u so dunt come here and flame for shit !!

I didnt ask for money ROFL. I asked him if he wanted to go halves. I did not ask for money, and I ask for pots for HIS char. I played his char, if I thought it my own I would have got the pots myself. I did half the time, and still he gives me no thanks or respect. Lol.[/b]

your new server is out.. best of luck and be done with this topic andy.. i am with no skill but u still dunt wanna vs me kinda stupid My money is my own i can decide wat i want to do
    but ya i am done with u .. u have no respect for people who cared for u and did what u asked them to do .. so i am done

but ya ur 100% trustable Had acess to many character of mine with nothing sealed.. pain in the ass.. talks shit but good in the heart
    chao

iiason

this is becoming a flame war in the wrong section xD

GangstamaN

I don&#39;t wanna vs you? A level 74 with full items vs a level 1 char? Lol, i&#39;d prolly still beat you.

And about respect, we gave each other the same amount....0. But il leave it at this now, cos its goin waayy off-topic.

<3 eddy

Bottomline is i will not pay him in any other form other than 24 usd in paypal or gold rpemium back
    I think thats fair and most people wud agree with it..
    Cya and no u dint exp it to 19% when i took u off it it was 5% below to what u started with i died once on the character and got rezz and thats .5% dude and plus i exped mroe on it than u.. newayz i am not here to fight with u.. 2 ppl u vouched for me in this game 1 turned out to be scammer"invinciblesin" and this one a pain in the ass as i wunt pay him back the way he wants.. well its his choice.. ill give u both 1 more week to think about it .. paypal or gold prem back or nothing at all.. btw dude i have great respect for u so dunt come here and flame for shit !!
    your new server is out.. best of luck and be done with this topic andy.. i am with no skill but u still dunt wanna vs me kinda stupid My money is my own i can decide wat i want to do
    but ya i am done with u .. u have no respect for people who cared for u and did what u asked them to do .. so i am done

but ya ur 100% trustable Had acess to many character of mine with nothing sealed.. pain in the ass.. talks shit but good in the heart
    chao[/b]
    i am not flaming,just wanna make peace between u 2,nothing more.I know that u r not scammer and i know that invinciblesin is not a scammer,PEACE.

Banned

i am not flaming,just wanna make peace between u 2,nothing more.I know that u r not scammer and i know that invinciblesin is not a scammer,PEACE.[/b]
    The sharer wasn&#39;t a scammer , the owner of the acc was.

The sharer wasn&#39;t a scammer , the owner of the acc was.[/b]
    huh,as i told to TC i knew mickey,sharer of invinciblesin,for many years.I vouched for him.Although shady,mean owner,seems to be cool person as he did many usd transactions

Banned

huh,as i told to TC i knew mickey,sharer of invinciblesin,for many years.I vouched for him.Although shady,mean owner,seems to be cool person as he did many usd transactions[/b]
    Shady is a scammer , mickiee isnt...Easy not to scam during usd transactions , but when you get free shit in your hands thats when you find out who is the scammer

McMuffin da best rouge !!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast