Beware of Light_Priest aka Dark_Shield

This is a discussion on Beware of Light_Priest aka Dark_Shield within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Came to my attention Monday night Aug. 28,06 that this person who I thought was a friend come to find ...
Page: 1

ladyarawin

Default Beware of Light_Priest aka Dark_Shield

Came to my attention Monday night Aug. 28,06 that this person who I thought was a friend come to find out that he /she scamed my clan. Then left my clan and went to Sickofitall clan and also Scammed them. Total amount of 480mil. 80mil to the Asatru_Kinsmen and the 400mil to the Sickofitall leader.

Please do not clan Light_Priest aka Dark_Shield.

Those that know Asatru_Kinsmen know we won't put up with such childish crap.

Asatru_Rose Leader gr4 clan Asatru_Kinsmen we been together since 2004 and we will never die. Were a bunch of good crazy ppl that love to play the game. But when we get scammed like this will that person just pissed off a lot of Vikings.
    :angry:

KokoGG

BTW its not SickOfItAll its my clan i started SickOfYou well this is what happened i went in to do the kq and he was in moradon at the time and had some GBs on him and was afk 1st said he lost 268m then it was 287m then it was 300m then he said he had 800m on him and lost 400m <_< i dont know whats the truth anymore

ladyarawin

My bad sorry about mess up on clan name. When I heard what happen I was very pissed off.

Ya well I told my clan there's a bounty on his head.

All he told me was he was going to help a friend lvl and then be back in a few days. Then when my clannie said he loaned him 80 mil to get a weapon and that he was to get paid back.

Not sure about you but I know this really makes it bad for those of us that play fair and not scam or cheat ... the person lucky I couldn't reach in threw the puter and show him just what a piss off Viking can do.