Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BigDavex213 Trying to scam as Sexy_Owa

This is a discussion on BigDavex213 Trying to scam as Sexy_Owa within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look at the bright side, u have fans [/b] good point bump dont let this unsexy imposter take any of ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

look at the bright side, u have fans [/b]
    good point

bump dont let this unsexy imposter take any of your items

minhking

Stay away from the dark side :P

Shimmy

He msn me asking to xp my char but got caught and admitted that he wanted to scam me. Then he msn Shel asking to buy the account for sell, telling Shel that He knows me. Real sexy_owa has been aware of this scammer and i would like to let you all know about this BIGDAVEX213, msn is [email protected], he is a fake sexy_owa.
    Here is the prove:
    BigDavex213 dit :
    fuck u got me
    BigDavex213 dit :
    ur smart
    BigDavex213 dit :
    was going 2 scam u
    BigDavex213 dit :
    lol
    BigDavex213 dit :
    good job
    [/b]
    lol?

Banned

pretty werid..the guy would say..u got me i was goin to scam u..wtf lol

sexy Owa

lol i know >.< i cracked up when i saw the ending.

Willows

OWA never does exp. Period.[/b]
    WRONG!

The one EW CZ party I was ever in, owa joined (On onewingedangel11 or whatever his mage was, as far as I remember) and expd for like 20 minutes... and got the exceptional elixir +1 aq.

Never forgave him for that. Betcha he doesn&#39;t even know I still hate his guts for it.

sexy Owa

WRONG!

The one EW CZ party I was ever in, owa joined (On onewingedangel11 or whatever his mage was, as far as I remember) and expd for like 20 minutes... and got the exceptional elixir +1 aq.

Never forgave him for that. Betcha he doesn&#39;t even know I still hate his guts for it.[/b]
    dude no way i would have given it to you had you only asked. i still have it actually, would you like it now? i dont know its just i cant stand the thought of somebody hating my guts :&#39;(

Axl

WRONG!

Never forgave him for that. Betcha he doesn&#39;t even know I still hate his guts for it.[/b]
    20 minutes you said? wow.. he got new record

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Thats a change

I swear back in the old days in shinigami you used 2 be an exp whore :P

sexy Owa

Thats a change

I swear back in the old days in shinigami you used 2 be an exp whore :P[/b]
    to an extent i stopped exping because i had been hacked and couldnt secure the acount then i finally did so i tried to catch up to my main pk group who was well over 70

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12