Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

[SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me

This is a discussion on [SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, Bigdudle (Ricky Smith) came to me for buying SOACS, normally I don't sell to non turkish people if ...
Page: 1

Default [SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me

Hello all,
    Bigdudle (Ricky Smith) came to me for buying SOACS, normally I don't sell to non turkish people if they don't pay via Western Union, he come to me and had good referrals, he talked to me for a year about buying soacs. I even helped him and made easy way of payments like paying 2 3 times not directly, he opened dispute on paypal after 4 months of deal and his reason was he tired from "KO", unluckily paypal stayed on his side and my account on blockage now.
    In a short words be careful with dealing with him and seems he will be a reason for not working with non turkish ppl over paypal again.
    Regards,
    osmanx

Proofs.....?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Proofs.....?
    Album
    Album

I think these are enough.

Banned Regular Member

I vouch, Osman don't need to lie for those things.
    It's not first time this guy scammed for server.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I'm not surprised at all.

Banned Senior Member

I never scammed. Yea I got my money back and theres reasons why. Your support towards me was absolutely terrible. I waited for 2-3 weeks for replies on simple things that needed fixed. You chose to ignore me and I got tired of it. There was times I had to ask Sheldons brother for simple stuff because you refused to answer me. He probably doesn't want to get involved in this bullshit since hes launching his server soon but he knows the moral to the story at least. I'm not trying to drag him into the drama either.

It's not like I gained anything anyway, simply got my $ back due to bad customer support. Any logical person would do the same thing. I will not be labeled as a scammer.

People that hate me can post and say whatever, I frankly don't care.

P.S Grobar keep your stupid bullshit out of this topic when you've scammed the entire KO community.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I never scammed. Yea I got my money back and theres reasons why. Your support towards me was absolutely terrible. I waited for 2-3 weeks for replies on simple things that needed fixed. You chose to ignore me and I got tired of it. There was times I had to ask Sheldons brother for simple stuff because you refused to answer me. He probably doesn't want to get involved in this bullshit since hes launching his server soon but he knows the moral to the story at least. I'm not trying to drag him into the drama either.

It's not like I gained anything anyway, simply got my $ back due to bad customer support. Any logical person would do the same thing. I will not be labeled as a scammer.

P.S Grobar keep your stupid bullshit out of this topic when you've scammed the entire KO community.
    I guess that you paid for the exe's and not for some kind of chat support ?
    drevin likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I guess that you paid for the exe's and not for some kind of chat support ?
    I paid for files that aren't supposed to be half assed with bugs. I have no problem with osmanx himself, just the fact the support was horrible.

I never scammed. Yea I got my money back and theres reasons why. Your support towards me was absolutely terrible. I waited for 2-3 weeks for replies on simple things that needed fixed. You chose to ignore me and I got tired of it. There was times I had to ask Sheldons brother for simple stuff because you refused to answer me. He probably doesn't want to get involved in this bullshit since hes launching his server soon but he knows the moral to the story at least. I'm not trying to drag him into the drama either.It's not like I gained anything anyway, simply got my $ back due to bad customer support. Any logical person would do the same thing. I will not be labeled as a scammer.

Wow you owed me 260$ more i give you files you needed, i replied you whenever i was free and you know about this also sheldons brother also knows the truth.<br>Here is the bullcrap you told him: , you basically scammed me and now trying to act as an innocent guy? get your shit together lad, you removed me from your skype without telling me and same moment you open dispute. My skype runs 7/24 i can see when you logged off etc, you logged off (removed me) and opened dispute same moment and your last reply to me was like a month ago and you didn't answer my very last question for giving you support you need. So stop trying to act like an innocent angel

Banned Senior Member

Oh how I figured this was the case, you bought his anti-cheat hoping he would set it up for you, but he doesn't. His anti-cheat is all around the best that is available, and while it was a pain in the ass to get it to function like it should with my files, it was well worth all the USD I sent him. It sounds to me like you just decided to quit KO as a whole and thus charged him back, which is fucked up in my opinion but eh.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Wow you owed me 260$ more i give you files you needed, i replied you whenever i was free and you know about this also sheldons brother also knows the truth.<br>Here is the bullcrap you told him: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet, you basically scammed me and now trying to act as an innocent guy? get your shit together lad, you removed me from your skype without telling me and same moment you open dispute. My skype runs 7/24 i can see when you logged off etc, you logged off (removed me) and opened dispute same moment and your last reply to me was like a month ago and you didn't answer my very last question for giving you support you need. So stop trying to act like an innocent angel

You replied whenever you was free and that took up to 1 to 2 weeks almost always, don't say it didn't.

@Reeses, I'm not denying that its not the best anti cheat around because it is. But don't tell me you wouldn't get annoyed at someone taking ages to reply to your messages.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Oh how I figured this was the case, you bought his anti-cheat hoping he would set it up for you, but he doesn't. His anti-cheat is all around the best that is available, and while it was a pain in the ass to get it to function like it should with my files, it was well worth all the USD I sent him. It sounds to me like you just decided to quit KO as a whole and thus charged him back, which is fucked up in my opinion but eh.
    Exactly even a "mongoloid" can setup my files, I dunno what he was expecting maybe i should run server for him and he earns all money. I know he had money problems and I helped him with paying but the way he is acting really suspicious and only a person who is trying to rip of someone else would do.
    I had him on my skype more than a year, he knows it if he would remove me before buying SOACS , I can understand that he decided to not work but he came a year later of our first talking and wanted to work with me and I trusted referrals he brought... I choose my customers most of you know it and I don't sell my files to any randomer around If i was doing trust me people wouldn't need to crack old files used by hosting companies or vice versa... and when I sold you my files I told you my files doesn't have remote licensing control because I never threaten my customers and expect same because I rely on trust of them. So basically you have files and now I've blocked paypal...

You replied whenever you was free and that took up to 1 to 2 weeks almost always, don't say it didn't.

@Reeses, I'm not denying that its not the best anti cheat around because it is. But don't tell me you wouldn't get annoyed at someone taking ages to reply to your messages.
    This is not a reason to charge back. It could even take him 1 year to reply back.. so what ?

The money you sent to him were for his files and according the proof of the pictures above, he sent 'em to you.

Most servers are based on these files so if you find bugs, they exist on every server. In case you asked him to fix something which is not fixed to everyone then you had to pay him more money. Otherwise why should he bother ? #logic

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    This is not a reason to charge back. It could even take him 1 year to reply back.. so what ?

The money you sent to him were for his files and according the proof of the pictures above, he sent 'em to you.

Most servers are based on these files so if you find bugs, they exist on every server. In case you asked him to fix something which is not fixed to everyone then you had to pay him more money. Otherwise why should he bother ? #logic
    Exactly and his reason for dispute on paypal wasn't not receiving service or goods his reason was directly "Unauthorized action" which is most scammers do... I sent proofs for giving service but because he claimed he didn't take action and send money thats why he won it...

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I really like Rick, and I can't say he's anything but an amazing KO player and developer from playing his server and a very few small amount of times against him.

However, when you buy a product from let's say, Steam, if you have an issue, you go contact their Customer Support. If they don't respond; that's not their problem, and you can't get a refund. You're paying for the product not a guarantee of customer service and support. Don't get me wrong, most companies and large corporations will happily respond to your ticket, refund you, or even send you an entirely new product to compensate. However, those aren't guarantees and those aren't necessities, as many companies have absolutely terrible customer service (see iBuyPower, Steam, etc), and others have phenomenal customer service (most game developers such as Arena Net).

Sorry Rick, you're in the wrong here.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-16-2023, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-13-2023, 12:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-31-2022, 11:10 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    12-30-2022, 06:21 AM
  5. Hits: 1