Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

biggest scammer on cypher

This is a discussion on biggest scammer on cypher within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My Axe aka blue eyes is the biggest scammer on cypher....his in game name is doi2, leonpwnz, and a few ...
Page: 1

pilotboy

Default biggest scammer on cypher

My Axe aka blue eyes is the biggest scammer on cypher....his in game name is doi2, leonpwnz, and a few others. look around and you will find a lot of people he has scammed/hacked accounts from

Slapped

=/ sorry to hear that...what did he scam u ?

pilotboy

a few weeks ago he scammed an account from me

Slapped

damn that sux sorry

do u happen to have a lvl 62+ warrior naked on cypher?

pilotboy

Originally posted by MyAxe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyAxe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Swift
    LOL how amny "im leaving cypher" topics are you going to make Chase? *Can you be any more dramatic? *If your leaving, then go scammer. *If your lying and NCS'ing, then go about it already so dissapear/reappear already, enough with the drama goodbye threads. *I'm glad I warned dream team members about you, and I'm glad your leaving that clan one way oran other, I don't want to see good people get scammed.

And Roguelady is not the first person he scammed 8th, NightBreeed ring any bells?

hey hey hey faggot i was on mercury that night chase didnt even know i was going to scam nightbreed till like the next day when i told him he didnt help me do anything i used my 2nd comp to xfer the items off 1 char to another then after i gave junkee mercury which got hacked and now some human is useing mercury so fuck off [/b]
    yet more proof that myaxe aka blue eyes is a scammer....here he is admitting it

Banned

give it up motherfucker ur just mad b/c u got played

veeches

hehe
    :blink:
    well we will see who got played
    no

itbeme

thats right, we will see who got played.

your about to come to an end axe

pilotboy

yes blue eyes your reign is over. now die like a good bitch.

Banned

dude u dont know who ur talking to do u ? ive played 3 years bro im not goin anywhere im one of the few americans who can put up with koxp duping bug abuse etc... my reign will never be over i will play till k2 gives up and stops hosting kol and if u only knew my char i have now u would shit from seeing the char and item screen

pilotboy

you feable minded idiot. life isnt about just KO. you obviously have nothing worth living for if ko consumes your life. go kill yourself in the bathroom, where nobody will find you. i bet nobody loves you and you are still a virgin. you are a failure at life you sick fuck just give up now nobody likes you.

Banned Senior Member

-edited for being an arrogant youth-
    Last edited by MINO; 04-04-2011 at 05:58 PM.

pilotboy

its not so much that im angry right now, i just want everyone else to not make the same mistake i did. also, myaxe, if i ever find out where you live i will come and shoot you in the head, stuff you in an oven, and fucking watch you burn like the bitch you are. this is your way of trying to brush off the fact that you are an idiot, and having gay asses like miino come to your defense doesnt help your case. i bet mino is at your house right now blowing you, and the whole time you are jacking off to all that shit you stole from people. you are a sick person and deserve to die.

Banned

Originally posted by pilotboy
    you feable minded idiot. life isnt about just KO. you obviously have nothing worth living for if ko consumes your life. go kill yourself in the bathroom, where nobody will find you. i bet nobody loves you and you are still a virgin. you are a failure at life you sick fuck just give up now nobody likes you.
    allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:17:59 PM): so how was your day?
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:18:14 PM): pretty good
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:18:16 PM): urs?
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:18:16 PM):
    allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:18:24 PM): it was good
    allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:18:26 PM): thanks to you
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:18:30 PM): xD
    allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:18:31 PM): i'm sore though
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:18:56 PM): lol
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:19:04 PM): did i meet ur expectations?
    allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:19:19 PM): lol, definetly
    allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:19:21 PM): what about me?
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:19:31 PM): absolutly

Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:21:55 PM): so tomorrow huh?
    allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:22:09 PM): lol, hopefully, if i'm not sore anymore
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:22:29 PM): xD

allxisxvanity (12/10/2006 8:44:44 PM): Katie: and here's just a piece of advice... find you a TALL guy cuz the rumors are true jess 08: lol...sweet
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:44:58 PM): LOL
    Hhrt Cypher Rogue (12/10/2006 8:45:00 PM): u told her ?

yes im such a virgin..... thats some of the convo from yahoo with my girlfriend after we got done fucking and yes real life fucking... im not xshadyx with the internet girlfriend xD and yes in 2 hrs going to fuck some more want me to take some pics and post them ?

pilotboy

cyber sex with other gay ko fanatics doesnt count as real sex, you know that!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast