Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

biggest scammer on cypher

This is a discussion on biggest scammer on cypher within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by pilotboy its not so much that im angry right now, i just want everyone else to not ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by pilotboy
    its not so much that im angry right now, i just want everyone else to not make the same mistake i did. also, myaxe, if i ever find out where you live i will come and shoot you in the head, stuff you in an oven, and fucking watch you burn like the bitch you are. this is your way of trying to brush off the fact that you are an idiot, and having gay asses like miino come to your defense doesnt help your case. i bet mino is at your house right now blowing you, and the whole time you are jacking off to all that shit you stole from people. you are a sick person and deserve to die.

sad that u want to shoot me but heres something to help u on ur way...

3245 west county line road
    avon park
    florida
    1-863-443-4469

incase u need help finding my house

and i wish mino would be here giving me a blow job but he wont

Banned

cyber sex with other gay ko fanatics doesnt count as real sex, you know that!

funny? didnt u read all of it? and she only played ko once and got mad b/c i kept killing her xD was trying to 1v1 and she kept duffing me on my priest but thats beside the point she is a irl gf not some fake shit and she lives about 10 mins away from me and we fuck more than u can imagine

pilotboy

cousins dont count as girls dude...u gotta find someone not related to you

Banned Senior Member

-edited for being an arrogant youth-
    Last edited by MINO; 04-04-2011 at 05:59 PM.

papecran3

I remember you, you tried to scam me, you said you could go on my account, and I would go on yours..(I was tommy137 the mage at the time.) Swift told me not to do it so I didn't, and like a week later you scammed NightBreed..

Banned

cousins dont count as girls dude...u gotta find someone not related to you

ooo good comeback omg made me cryyyy lmao ur so pathetic its not even funny just like to make up shit out of the blue? just b/c im blue_eye? wtf dumbass just b/c im from the south i automaticly have sex with my cousins? wtf kinda shit is that? stop wasting ur time here and stop pussying out on msn talk to me dont just sit there lmao little bitch

Banned Senior Member

pilotboy

you know what mino and myaxe, you are just some pimply little nerds with no pubes yet. i actually have a job and a real life outside of my house

Banned Senior Member

pilotboy

no, thats now my way of shutting up. i said what i wanted to say and now i am done. i dont need to waste my time on you 2 idiots. goodbye

xShadyx

wait wait wait wait why am i mentioned? i dident scam shit....well at least not this time..

Banned

i was just making a point

btw in support of my claim to xshadyx being waitnbleed and nobody believed me

Then just for fun ^_^
    and the reason i mentioned u

xShadyx

mark your back in the times man i got hacked and quit u seen me on in the past 3-4weeks? no one really gives a shit anymore your the same scammer youll always be hopefully some day you get hit by a car and die we can only hope

8th

and how amny people STILL wish you would die shady?

thats right, most of the KO population........glad to see ur still playin tho, means i can leave you on my hack list for the shit talkers :lol:

Originally posted by MyAxe
    dude u dont know who ur talking to do u ? ive played 3 years bro im not goin anywhere im one of the few americans who can put up with koxp duping bug abuse etc... my reign will never be over i will play till k2 gives up and stops hosting kol and if u only knew my char i have now u would shit from seeing the char and item screen
    so tell me are u also blue_eyes? h43r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast