Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BlackAngel And his Freind Gaby SCAMMERS!

This is a discussion on BlackAngel And his Freind Gaby SCAMMERS! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Friend's or not doesnt make u a less of a scammer U Using KOXP And Shit aint our fault ill ...
Page: 2

helnix

Friend's or not doesnt make u a less of a scammer
    U Using KOXP And Shit aint our fault ill take a screen shoot when u told me that KOXP SITE !!
    S-C-A-M-M-E-R !

GET THIS NIGGA BANNNED !

blueeye

ohh so now i find out that he use koxp??

and then he blame me on his fuking ban???

Zxenke

BlackAngel is a very trustable person. He shared my account when I had items unsealed. I shared my account with him for awhile. He has access to an account that has unsealed items at the moment, an account not really in possession of either of us, yet those items remain on the character. BlackAngel lost stuff when this chargeback happened. I doubt someone would hinder themselves for what, nothing. From what I was told, he has nothing left from whatever happened. I side with BlackAngel.

blueeye

good chosie Zxenke..

i played my account for more then a year and never got ban for any shity things
    3 days after i give my char to callmenoob its getting ban??
    i have no point to charge back my money.
    it wont give me anything, only a bad name, i never charged back my char, i think the problem is with u callmenoob

how come each char u play on getting ban??aaaaahhh??

helnix

Whos callmenoob
    u fucking piech of shit dont drop it on other crap u did[/b]
    Quoting Him he say's who is callmenoob
    and i've done my trade with CallMeNoob so that's him
    how poor
    first he say's all the details then he says somethin else
    go suk on a cow titie lil fuk

gaby and nir wtf?!
    they were cool in ares what happend to them :/

blueeye

nothing, we are still cool, i made a trade with this guy, my account that i got from him gone 3 days after the trade

and few days after he got ban, its sounds bad, like i wanted to pay for my scam but now, if i so wanted to pay him back i just could ask k2 recover my pass as i knew he didnt bought prem, so it could be really easy for me.
    but i havent done it, and im saying again i also didnt charged back this char, so i dont know what he wont from me..

spizz

Whos callmenoob
    u fucking piech of shit dont drop it on other crap u did[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...89934&st=20

FUCK YOU MAN THE CLEAVER+10 IS MINE I UPGRADED IT I'M CALLMENOOB IT GOT SCAMMED BY KILLUMITI AND HE SOLD IT TO WASABI OR TO ABA FIRST I DONT KNOW WHO GOT IT FIRST SO SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE
    FUCKING LAME GETTING STORIES ABOUT MY FUCKING CLEAVER THAT SCAMMED BY KILLUI

CAPS TO MAKE U READ IT WELL[/b]

peace homo.

blueeye

AHAHAHAHAH nice spizz

DeX

BlackAngel is a very GG Trader and a Good friend!!.. i dont think he's a scammer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12