Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable)

This is a discussion on Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Back is september when i started to quit Knight online i had an iron neck +3 on diez. A close ...
Page: 1

Back is september when i started to quit Knight online i had an iron neck +3 on diez. A close friend at the time Boshke/ Zeljko Husanovic if you want his real name bought the iron neck from me for 700usd. On the second October 2008 i came home to find i had been charged back for guess what 700usd, I let this slide as he was online and told me he was charged back for $3000 so paypal and withdrawn all of his transactions to make up for the negative balance in his paypal. He told me he would sort it so that the chargeback would be revoked and i would win the case and the cash would stay with me, again why would i doubt him. On the 16th October 2008 i finally lost the cash he won obviously. He then said he would send the cash to me via western union knowing for well i don't have a WU office anywhere near me, we then settled that the forum mod Felix a good friend of mine would have the 700usd sent to him and then he would paypal it to me, this was decided mid last week, boshke asked for Felix's information which he gave and that was fine. Boshke has not been seen since no contatc on msn no contact on here, nothing has been sent to felix, so please if any1 can get in contact with him tell him to message me.

Below is a screen shot its basically all the proof i have besides felix being in a couple of msn convos.

masterorcslayer2

that sucks man i know u for a year now 100% trust i bought alot stuff from u i got all the stuff that day for some1 to do this to u is so gay some1 as nice as u are i just hop that dick give youe money back hop to see u pking again

Taeho

Fucking sucks bro, told you what i thought some week(s) back about the whole thing but i was hoping that he would pay up. Glad your managing to quit tho lotsa love <3

Back is september when i started to quit Knight online i had an iron neck +3 on diez. A close friend at the time Boshke/ Zeljko Husanovic if you want his real name bought the iron neck from me for 700usd. On the second October 2008 i came home to find i had been charged back for guess what 700usd, I let this slide as he was online and told me he was charged back for $3000 so paypal and withdrawn all of his transactions to make up for the negative balance in his paypal. He told me he would sort it so that the chargeback would be revoked and i would win the case and the cash would stay with me, again why would i doubt him. On the 16th October 2008 i finally lost the cash he won obviously. He then said he would send the cash to me via western union knowing for well i don&#39;t have a WU office anywhere near me, we then settled that the forum mod Felix a good friend of mine would have the 700usd sent to him and then he would paypal it to me, this was decided mid last week, boshke asked for Felix&#39;s information which he gave and that was fine. Boshke has not been seen since no contatc on msn no contact on here, nothing has been sent to felix, so please if any1 can get in contact with him tell him to message me.

Below is a screen shot its basically all the proof i have besides felix being in a couple of msn convos.

[/b]
    so sad read this

yea i think the same as pipo, but i still hope it can be fixed and my sexy friend souls gets his money

tokationxt

sad for what happen to shane

Alibaba85

ouch and i thought what happened to me was bad.
    GL and i hope something good happens with this.
    I know souls is trustable because i have made 2 transactions with him. So you should believe this when he says it... cause its probably true

WaSaBaBasdf

Well i know shane more than boshke and i know that whatever he says is truth..
    but i know boshke also and i had traded with him also...i can&#39;t believe that he wanted to scam you..
    I hope things get clear soon.

didnt see boshke on msn for some time
    but if i see him ill try to talk with him and see whats up

nutsackatak1

who makes a +3 IN. what a waste

also that sucks a lot bro but life is this way. at least you have your health

who makes a +3 IN. what a waste

also that sucks a lot bro but life is this way. at least you have your health[/b]
    yep i have my health but 700usd took a bit away lol

Taeho

I Got a PM on MSN from a old clannie saying Boshke plays on some private server(Wirezko) something with a couple of peeps from Hope clans on Diez so perhaps some of them can get in touch with him.

Boske always been a douchebag to me, dunno why. Don&#39;t know if hes trustable or not for that matter.

killluminati

he think its cus ur from belgium simon boshke bro thats not cool >.<

Beast&amp;Harlot

This honestly amazes me I did a lot of deals with Boshke and never had a problem sorry for your loss shane hope you get it all fixed and it gets all taken care of...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast