Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable)

This is a discussion on Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This honestly amazes me I did a lot of deals with Boshke and never had a problem sorry for your ...
Page: 2

This honestly amazes me I did a lot of deals with Boshke and never had a problem sorry for your loss shane hope you get it all fixed and it gets all taken care of...[/b]
    making this post was the last resort i dont believe he is scamming 100% but what other choice do i have, he disappears without giving me cash back. i hope it gets sorted.

Soul's, If this is Boshke from Dies for sure - I think I know where he went :-p - He went to a priv server called Wirez KO under the name of BOSHKE_DO_KOSKE [leader of MyNameIs].

He say's he's the real Boshke from diez so :P

Priest_gabber

ye i thought so to so i told taeho btw whats ur ign vitory ?

omg.. that suck's .. I don't know what to say mate.. Just feel sry for ur lost :S.

Beast&Harlot

making this post was the last resort i dont believe he is scamming 100% but what other choice do i have, he disappears without giving me cash back. i hope it gets sorted.[/b]
    I hope it get's fixed if he shows up on MSN while I'm around I'll make sure too let you know :wub: in the long run lets just hope he didn't scam and something else of major extremes happend to make it where he cant acess the internet

poker27

i normally dont reply to this topics, but i have done deals with boshke and he is friends with a lot of legit players, like roberto and sumadinac, so i think it wont be hard to get in touch with him, what i would do, if im you is ask for the in+3 back, and sell it again, you can find a buyer for 700 easy, if he sold it then theres nothing much you can do, than what you are doing right now, i hope this clears up, 700 dollars is not enought to ruin boshke reputation, therefore i believe he will find a way to give the money to u

ye i thought so to so i told taeho btw whats ur ign vitory ?[/b]
    Emogirl / EmoDude :lol:

i normally dont reply to this topics, but i have done deals with boshke and he is friends with a lot of legit players, like roberto and sumadinac, so i think it wont be hard to get in touch with him, what i would do, if im you is ask for the in+3 back, and sell it again, you can find a buyer for 700 easy, if he sold it then theres nothing much you can do, than what you are doing right now, i hope this clears up, 700 dollars is not enought to ruin boshke reputation, therefore i believe he will find a way to give the money to u[/b]
    i asked for the iron neck back the second the chargeback when through and he won the case, he told me he has sold this, i have said before i am posting this as a last resort i have know boshke for 2 years i dont believe he is a scammer but what other choice do i have

i normally dont reply to this topics, but i have done deals with boshke and he is friends with a lot of legit players, like roberto and sumadinac, so i think it wont be hard to get in touch with him, what i would do, if im you is ask for the in+3 back, and sell it again, you can find a buyer for 700 easy, if he sold it then theres nothing much you can do, than what you are doing right now, i hope this clears up, 700 dollars is not enought to ruin boshke reputation, therefore i believe he will find a way to give the money to u[/b]
    it doesnt matter what amount of money you scam...cheat...steal.....any amount is enough to ruin your reputation....any amount is enough to make all the good trades you've done worth nothing, and for nothing....a scammer is a scammer through and through, you dont need to scam 1k + usd to break you ...

shane,....im truly sorry to hear this happen to you....any man truly genuine and completely innocent of this would at the very least, contact you and continue to reassure you that everything is going to be fixed and would walk you through everything that he's doing to make it right again...he obviously hasnt done that and this has dragged on far enough... I wouldn't hold on to much hope of him coming back...all the evidence points to him taking advantage of the good trades he's made with you and also, of your good heart. Again sorry to hear this, you certainly dont deserve it!

Hope you can bounce back from this shane!

Banned

it doesnt matter what amount of money you scam...cheat...steal.....any amount is enough to ruin your reputation....any amount is enough to make all the good trades you've done worth nothing, and for nothing....a scammer is a scammer through and through, you dont need to scam 1k + usd to break you ...
    shane,....im truly sorry to hear this happen to you....any man truly genuine and completely innocent of this would at the very least, contact you and continue to reassure you that everything is going to be fixed and would walk you through everything that he's doing to make it right again...he obviously hasnt done that and this has dragged on far enough... I wouldn't hold on to much hope of him coming back...all the evidence points to him taking advantage of the good trades he's made with you and also, of your good heart. Again sorry to hear this, you certainly dont deserve it!

Hope you can bounce back from this shane![/b]

that was nicely put Elise.

The bottom line is, sucks to see you get fucked like this.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

damn dude thats pure shit, hopefully everything resolved out soon

cadem

very sad

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

To comfirm there wa sa 3 way msn convo happening where it was agreed that I would collect the WU and pass onto Shane. My info was given infront of both of them and I was told I would be given the info to colelct the money in a few days. I've kept my msn on a much as possible and I have ot seen or heard from him.
    He had said he was going away for some work but point blank said he would send it before he "went".

I find the charge back inexcusiable because he could have added funds to his paypal to make it go back in to the black and not charge back Shane.

For the record an IN+3 is fucking awsome :P

sucks that the GGs are the ones getting scammed while the nolifers make the money
    wierd how world works >.>

I hope it get's fixed

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast