Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable)

This is a discussion on Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok lets get this IN +3 = 27 IN IN +3 = 700 usd = 27 IN = 700 usd ...
Page: 4

Ok lets get this IN +3 = 27 IN
    IN +3 = 700 usd = 27 IN = 700 usd = 1IN = 25.92
    IN +0 so fuking cheap in ur server>?L:S[/b]
    on no server the price +1 is the same as 3 +0 uniques

still nothing from the prick, left another offline message

aruc

so he just disappeared ?

yep he hasn't logged ko4life since and i haven't seen or heard from him, i also spoke with roberto who is a close friend he told me he would speak with him and also blocked me from msn, so teamwork maybe?

Banned

i normally dont reply to this topics, but i have done deals with boshke and he is friends with a lot of legit players, like roberto and sumadinac, so i think it wont be hard to get in touch with him, what i would do, if im you is ask for the in+3 back, and sell it again, you can find a buyer for 700 easy, if he sold it then theres nothing much you can do, than what you are doing right now, i hope this clears up, 700 dollars is not enought to ruin boshke reputation, therefore i believe he will find a way to give the money to u[/b]
    I know someone else quoted you but i still would like to do so also and put the same 2 cents in. This might not ruin his rep with some of his friends but on this forum (real soon if he does not give money back which i doubt) he will be remembered as a scammer and his rep with be nothing on here and to all who have seen this topic.

I know someone else quoted you but i still would like to do so also and put the same 2 cents in. This might not ruin his rep with some of his friends but on this forum (real soon if he does not give money back which i doubt) he will be remembered as a scammer and his rep with be nothing on here and to all who have seen this topic.[/b]
    thanks man, he WAS a close friend of mine and i think 2-3 months is long enough to wait. I only made the topic in a effort to get my cash but it has been ignored by my so called friend boshke

aruc

i havent seen him on msn ([email protected]) since around the time this happened which is weird, because even if he was at work he had msn open all the time, and im crazy msn user, so no way he could log in without me noticing it.

if boshke did this... teamwork is not a maybe ... i wouldnt be surprised, and if people believes in coincidences ... sumadinac and roberto stop selling ( both at the same time) you can check their last topics... around mid November. Correct me if im wrong, maybe they change account or something and im talking bullshit

anyways soon or later someone will show up i know they are not gone at all.... i see some never ending merchants of people from Orthodox which was the clan they always kept. Maybe you can ask one of them but if you say roberto blocked you from msn.... probably you wont get replied, or you will get " i dont know " . the last time i knew Roberto was using a rogue to get his Gbs, but i forgot the name :9 always merchant in orthodox clan.

i dont know boshke, but roberto is around for sure

Didn't roberto was going to give a free 80 war to pipo? Dunno what happened witht that.

aruc

Didn't roberto was going to give a free 80 war to pipo? Dunno what happened witht that.[/b]
    he gave it away or sold it.... but at lasthope, he wasnt the one playing that account... it was the old Maxo playing that account "cubalibre".... he played few on one rogue, mainly merchant, he came from Orthodox to Newhope then saw him back at Orthodox before we disbanded. But as i said i forgot the name of that rogue. But that clan orthodox its their clan... i mean maxo, paparrazo, roberto, boshke all of them... they always kept it alive to get back whenever they wanted.... when they came to lasthope they left the clan with their other accounts, thats why i say... one of those account could be any of them.... you see they always merchant

EDITED : i got him confused w/ someone else .

Banned

Edited.

Edited.

Banned

Edited.

Edited.

oh fuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    im so sry shane bro
    i got u mxed up with another X-clanny

i shuda got my fact str8 before i posted that, anyway im sry kanka

if u have to mute me or w.e u mods enjoy doin then please go ahead Dx

sry fag, you are still GG