Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable)

This is a discussion on Boshke = Scammer ( i know doesn't sound believable) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that sucks m8 hope things get sorted out :huh:...
Page: 5

Spl1nt3R

that sucks m8 hope things get sorted out :huh:

Reject

700 usd is a big deal jeez. thats serious shit did you kno him in real life or just a friend over the computer because i would have flipped a nut if i lost 700usd..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I'm happy that I not sold him my CS+6 because I not trusted him in the moment where he added me in msn but thats a while ago

ppl from serbia life very poor I remember when I was in holidays in greece we was with car in serbia and the police begging us for money lol

very sad

AlwaysSayDie

I can confirm he is on Wirezko under the name Boshke_De_Koshke.

He says himself he is the real boshke from dies, and that he scammed a guy from usko. Suprisingly enough, he somehow runs the cheater clan on the server, gm spawning shits for them only, giving them free stuff etc.

Banned

I can confirm he is on Wirezko under the name Boshke_De_Koshke.

He says himself he is the real boshke from dies, and that he scammed a guy from usko. Suprisingly enough, he somehow runs the cheater clan on the server, gm spawning shits for them only, giving them free stuff etc.[/b]
    1) We know its him, posted in hall of shame :P because more and more people found out its him hes now trying to say that hes the sharer and hasn't seen the real boshke in ages, its bullshit coz he told me himself that hes the real boshke xD and the sharer plays SexyKo.
    2) Their clan donated quite a lot of money to the owner, probally a few hundred dollars, therefore get free shit, really not hard.

700 usd is a big deal jeez. thats serious shit did you kno him in real life or just a friend over the computer because i would have flipped a nut if i lost 700usd..[/b]
    i dont know him in real life he was a so called friend, i had done trades with him b4 so didn't see the problem. Ive been speaking with roberto who is saying he hasn't spoken with boshke in 3 months yet is asis of his clan on wirez wierd huh, im starting to get the feeling roberto might have been in on it also

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I'm happy that I not sold him my CS+6 because I not trusted him in the moment where he added me in msn but thats a while ago

ppl from serbia life very poor I remember when I was in holidays in greece we was with car in serbia and the police begging us for money lol

very sad[/b]
    He lives in Holland and he was far from being poor.

I used to play with him and many other Serbs they were very good clan mates, honest people ,I knew he was doing a lot of usd/in game trades so its hard to believe he's scammers also because in lasthope he was very important for us.

Weird things is that whole Serbian Mafia disappeared so I cant get in touch with them as they always kept together.
    I hope things will get solved and you will get your cash back .

He lives in Holland and he was far from being poor.

I used to play with him and many other Serbs they were very good clan mates, honest people ,I knew he was doing a lot of usd/in game trades so its hard to believe he's scammers also because in lasthope he was very important for us.

Weird things is that whole Serbian Mafia disappeared so I cant get in touch with them as they always kept together.
    I hope things will get solved and you will get your cash back .[/b]
    Agreed, but he sure wasn't born in Holland as his dutch was understandable but not that good. And you can know sombody in-game but you don't know who or what they really are out game. What shady things they are doing etc or if they are ill or just a scammer and why they dissapear. We can only guess and hope we take the right conclusions.

Cyanid

True that he play on WirezKO private server. And that nick is BOSHKE_DE_KOSHKE. My RL friend play with them.. but i how i heard server is offline for 5 days i think... hackers DDOSed server i think dunno...

Damnt i feel sorry bro for that :S Dunno how can i help...

Anyway if he said to some1 that he is BOSHKE and that HE IS THAT GUY who scamm u... that mean that u gona never get your money back.. u have to solutions: Try to find him in Serbia ( i hate that country they killed so many civilians in my country during their attacks :S ) and kill him ^^ or just leave it and speak here on forums how scammer he is :S

Dunno what u can do else :S

Peace and Love bro!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345