Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bought Dupe ?

This is a discussion on Bought Dupe ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so basiclly 1st u paid 200m for nothing since theres no difrence beetwen graham n deep scar at all 2nd ...
Page: 2

so basiclly
    1st u paid 200m for nothing since theres no difrence beetwen graham n deep scar at all
    2nd u`ve deleted deep scar cause TURK said u thats duped
    hmm well... u`re not smart at all ... :lol:[/b]
    +1 he has right ^_^
    that turk was kidding .. u just got owned by your gullibility ^_^

jeff1991

+1 he has right ^_^
    that turk was kidding .. u just got owned by your gullibility ^_^[/b]
    +3 :wub:

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

+21..rebirth.

deezdaggaz

lol why delete? just put in merchant and resell to another turk :lol:

runordie

I heard that there is a coin dupe though. not sure if there really is but a turkish guy on my msn said that we got beat up trying to see how to do the dupe.

nsd

ok so listen you brains....

I hate guys who're selling dupes!! And if i wanna do KO better I must start by myself FIRST!!
    It will never be better when people will be like this.

Second thing to say is:

Graham +7 = 200m
    Deep +7 = 350-450m

I'm not choosing prices but they aren't same.

well. i deleted it - my way. It's better deleted - bcause u never know who buying it - i really dont want to sell dupes :X.

And this guy was duper - i know when turk trying to own me but when i wrote him ill put it on net he make a brown hill under his ass and went offline

the weapons at +7 have exactly same ap the only difference is the Str requirement deep is 6 less str that is the only difference, so you pretty much flushed 400m down the tubes for nothing. number one is you traded item + 200 m for a item that is exactly the same ap, then you deleted the item because someone said its dupe.... shit it wasnt dupe and k2 hasnt done dupe wipe in months so what are you scared of...

1H Axe Deep Scar +7 AP 98 SPeed Nrm Durability13000 Req196 str

1H Sword Graham +7 AP 98 SPeed Nrm Durability 11000 Req 202 str

so you doubled owned self... tell me what is reason to spend 200 m + item for a item that has exactly same ap u bought a item for 200m and item basically cuz maybe turks like the look of ds more... then u deleted it cuz he said its dupe which he said to make you mad but i doubt its true :lol:

Hadouken

ok so listen you brains....

I hate guys who're selling dupes!! And if i wanna do KO better I must start by myself FIRST!!
    It will never be better when people will be like this.

Second thing to say is:

Graham +7 = 200m
    Deep +7 = 350-450m

I'm not choosing prices but they aren't same.

well. i deleted it - my way. It's better deleted - bcause u never know who buying it - i really dont want to sell dupes :X.

And this guy was duper - i know when turk trying to own me but when i wrote him ill put it on net he make a brown hill under his ass and went offline [/b]
    HAHAHHAHAHA IM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOUR THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORON I HAVE EVER MET, HOW OLD ARE YOU LIKE 12 ? IF SOMEONE PAID YOU IRL CASH FOR A CAR SAY 12,000 $ - £ AND THEY AFTER THIS SAID TO YOU THAT THE MONEY WAS STOLEN WOULD YOU BURN IT OR GIVE IT IN TO THE POLICE? HAHHAA YOU FUCKING MORON YOU DESERVED IT COS I AM AWARDING YOU THE MOST GULLABLE PERSONS AWARD!

Why the phuk didn't you save it till last dupewipe? just save it in inn or something.. then you can find out at after the dupewipe if it was dupe or not... And probly it isn't even dupe, who's stupid enough to dupe an Deep scar +7? Unsmart move rofl...

nsd

HAHAHHAHAHA IM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOUR THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORON I HAVE EVER MET, HOW OLD ARE YOU LIKE 12 ? IF SOMEONE PAID YOU IRL CASH FOR A CAR SAY 12,000 $ - £ AND THEY AFTER THIS SAID TO YOU THAT THE MONEY WAS STOLEN WOULD YOU BURN IT OR GIVE IT IN TO THE POLICE? HAHHAA YOU FUCKING MORON YOU DESERVED IT COS I AM AWARDING YOU THE MOST GULLABLE PERSONS AWARD![/b]
    this is enough shut ur
    f.kn mouth you a.s h.le n1.g3r it isn't ur problem my play style will be my play style this topic is about other thing. I' not as poor as ur mum - so i can delete every single item where im not 100% sure if it's legit. Hell i was really pissed of when i read ur post. Don't come to me anymore or i'll kill u & your mother you biatch.

krekre

What about chitin bow +7? Is that worth to dupe ?

Hadouken

go back to turkey rofl

krekre

go back to turkey rofl[/b]

Something to me ?

wow some of you are being complete arseholes so what he deleted it even though it proberly wasnt a dupe heck i like this guy sounds like me when i started playing, he obviously wants to feel as if hes legit 100% and if deleting an item makes him feel beter then why not(he didnt know that it probs wasnt duped) so yea basicaly ur insulting one of the minority of legit players left in ko shame on u fuktards.

ps. u shouldnt of rly deleted it as it 99% wouldnt of been duped as its not a l33t item but hey whatevr makes u feel better

gl in game hope u get ur DS +7 !

Speed

LOLOL funniest topic ever , in the end your self owned no matter what :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast