br0de (akara) scammer

This is a discussion on br0de (akara) scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am friend of waton and i share on his new priest. waton is a person who bought a priest ...
Page: 1

human_sin

i am friend of waton and i share on his new priest.
    waton is a person who bought a priest lvl 72.. first the name was renegade (orc) waton nation changed it and name changed it to uninvited..
    br0de sold the account to waton who bought it fair..
    he didnt had any problem with the account till this came

as you can see br0de is telling that he is gonna scam back the account.
    waton keeps getting emails from msn that he pressed 'forgotten pw from msn itself'..while he didnt click it.. so br0de is on the move.

we couldnt change all the info about the account because we cant login to g1..normally g1 login is same as k2 login..
    while buying the account br0de changed this info. So we cant login to g1 to change all the info.

br0de thought that he could take back the account with his emailadress while waton was just 1 step ahead..he changed all the info about the emailadress and gave supervisor function to his main account.. he also changed secret Q and answer to that account, even as the pw ofc.. br0de tries to get back on that emailadress by telling that was his main emailadress..When waton logged in there were 0 people in the msn list..so it couldnt be the real account. ANOTHER LIE FROM br0de..

Today he pmmed me ingame by telling us to send a ticket to k2 and give him the ticket number..he said that saphyre (or something) was his friend and wanted to help us... now what can an ingame gm do about K2 tickets? euhmmmm NOTHING right..so another try to scam the account back..

K2 doesnt want to help us because they know ive bought the account..they dont support bought - shared accounts so wtf can i do now?

any help is welcome

ty in advance

btw this is br0de his emailadress..
    [email protected]

so watch out if you have him in your list

waton

i just want to say..ressergd i give you full right to close it and i wont be mad

just i hope you also understand that the impact of this topic is bigger to post it here than in general chat - cheater - scammer section..cuz he plays in akara and this is akara selling section

so i hope u can understand it a bit..

ty in advance

waton, sterling, human_sin (ubi)

You do know that several people is having the same problem with the G1 site right now dont you?

waton

yes i know but just..he still has g1 info

09chilton

yah!

blackii

[email protected]

another of his email,,,

tried to scamm me

YuHua

[email protected] = Mert .
    He is a big scammer

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

[email protected] = Mert .
    He is a big scammer [/b]
    Is he P0rN ? from old school @ Beramus?

YuHua

Is he P0rN ? from old school @ Beramus?[/b]
    yup

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

yup[/b]
    LOL, I tought so, he was always spaming shit about sharing items+acc with me, gladly I never acepted anything from him.