Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bracketboy is a scammer

This is a discussion on Bracketboy is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He just stoled from me a legionaire band +1 lol (really nice scam bro). I trusted in him cuz he ...
Page: 1

Foxy_Br

Smile

He just stoled from me a legionaire band +1 lol (really nice scam bro).

I trusted in him cuz he said and i confirmed he did trades with SeSame, here in ko4life. So i gave to him one legionaire band +1 and after this, he was going to send me 80 u$d via paypal.

Screenshot of paypal (i did the trade last night)

Youtube video of our trade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQsvPVubJP8

Im bored and dont want to post here our msn conversation... Ban this idiot plz.

david209

you trying to scam me? and get me banned? i'm -80$ in my paypal man

PartyRingz

You have 2 MSN's open. Not too legit looking tbh.

Who are you pretending to be?

Meh.

Foxy_Br

you trying to scam me? and get me banned? i'm -80$ in my paypal man[/b]
    Post at least one screenshot of your paypal account>payment sents?

You have 2 MSN's open. Not too legit looking tbh.

Who are you pretending to be?

Meh.[/b]
    Are you talking with he or with me?

david209

i already told you why

Foxy_Br

Arrow

i already told you why[/b]
    Just take a screenshot and edit your personal infos? Is it so hard?

david209

yea?

Foxy_Br

yea?[/b]
    So, im thinking how you are able to log and play ko if you even cant edit one jpg file. :lol:

david209

you know my answer, leave me alone

Foxy_Br

you know my answer, leave me alone[/b]
    :huh:

You stole my item and you want me to leave you alone? Really you are a funny guy/girl.

:angry:

pimp101

if u cant post a SS of ur paypal transaction ur the scammer lol

trz

if u cant post a SS of ur paypal transaction ur the scammer lol[/b]

Yeh, I know foxy for more than 5 years, he have done trades with ALOT ppl, and that dude didnt even posted SS of his paypal -.- give foxy back the item or pay the money....you still can make things better

david209

i don't wana get banned from ko4life plz cuz i have mad many friends but he knows why i will not post a SS of my paypal

- and i'm a girl but took over my brothers stuff because he erm...isn't around anymore

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

i don't wana get banned from ko4life plz cuz i have mad many friends but he knows why i will not post a SS of my paypal

- and i'm a girl but took over my brothers stuff because he erm...isn't around anymore[/b]
    u think being a girl will change the fact ur a scammer lol and also idt u r one.

btw

so that means ur brother died within 4 months of him makin this account? thats one hell of a coincidence and u still dont wanna post ur ss of paypal. plus how can u make friends with people on here when u only got 5 posts. and i also dont remember all that stuff on ur account before, pink text in sig and a pic of a chick last time ive seen this topic, looks to me, someone making a failed attempt to act like there not a scammer. post the ss, or ur a scammer.

u think being a girl will change the fact ur a scammer lol and also idt u r one.

btw

so that means ur brother died within 4 months of him makin this account? thats one hell of a coincidence and u still dont wanna post ur ss of paypal. plus how can u make friends with people on here when u only got 5 posts. and i also dont remember all that stuff on ur account before, pink text in sig and a pic of a chick last time ive seen this topic, looks to me, someone making a failed attempt to act like there not a scammer. post the ss, or ur a scammer.[/b]
    +1

and for some reason i get the hunch that you have another account here that u previously used.. and maybe got banned? Oo'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast