Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOL! I just got scammed - Dies

This is a discussion on LOL! I just got scammed - Dies within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I knew it was tooooo good to be true. Spidmage aka __MayBach__ just took from me SE Kek ( 2 ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Default LOL! I just got scammed - Dies

I knew it was tooooo good to be true.

Spidmage aka __MayBach__

just took from me

SE
    Kek ( 2 ea )
    Kek+1
    Full Set of Rogue Chitin
    IB +7
    Lobo
    ROgue Shell +6 Boots and Pauldren

Goes by [email protected] in msn

Answers to Kelly

the deal was this stuff for spidmage char

I knew better.. I was tlaking to my friend Dean online msn same conversation.. thought for sure it would be a deal.. and I made the trade.. now i'm out a buncha stuff.

This one was greek.

Funny thing was.. I got acct info and secret question first.. trade finished and PW

login.. not working wtf.. soooooo I knew when i came back to msn my friend would be gone

pwnt. zzz.. i should have known better.. shame on me.

(I made a joke earlier here and it's gone. I have a bad sense of humor. :wub: :wub: :wub: Sorry dean. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

im sorry to hear that you got scammed bro.. it's a shame that some ppl have to be such dumbasses and scam.. But i also think its unfair to lash out and say all greaks are scammers, because i know quite a few good gun greeks... i hope that you somehow sort all of this out, although it seems kinda doubtful. Just be careful when a deal appears too good to be true.

the_DEAN

first of all im a fukking Greek and i dont tihnk you can call me scammer or something or you can?after that i told you from yesterday that this gay was a boy i can understand it from the msn name and he was showing like a girl!!!!
    Why the hell you dont let me to make the fukking trade??-.-
    after that he trade you something that not exist for your items!!!!
    He was to cleaver the bastard <_<
    you know that i love you but you know some greeks that they are good guns (me,vele)

Cleatus

lol

dude.. the only reason I say all greeks are scammers is because I'm picking on the dullards who say all turkey are scammers. 1/2 the stuff i traded is from a turk who leant it out to me.. and the person who scammed me is greek.

I've met 3 greeks in this game.. Dean, Vele, and ... scammer guy.. emmm..

66.67% ain't bad. I was being sarcastic. i'm sorry I wasn't more clear.

Yes.. I got scammed.. it was my own fault. No one elses.. this person did not force me to make a bad choice.. I made it. I guess that's what i get for cheating (ref diff thread in general chat)

Goofy

really sorry to hear that mate. im also greek and i have to say there are some 15 year old bastards who play this game (i've seen them) and all they care about is scamming,

Im happy im now in holland studying.

nikos4ko ? dean do u have any idea where is he from?

the_DEAN

cus one day i was speaking with him too,cleatus was in work and i have logged in the hes char for show the items!!!he was showing us that he is girl named kelly(kelly come from nikoleta as he told)then i saw the msn mail and i told cleatus that he is a guy not a girl!!!!I fukking know it all this shits cus this gay was to upset to make the trade for some "craps"!!!!
    Cleatus was msning in time but i was buys im sorry for dont protect him in time
    ps.Goofy i dont have any idea you know that i dont know many Greeks in game and i know only some from reall life

Cleatus

beat him up! kidding.. let him go.. who cares.. some stupid shit kid got my stuff.. good for him.

He'll get caught doing a bigger crime and get ass raped in prison

Goofy

yep i know you dont mate... i know that there about 3-4 major cities in Greece and 1 of them is my hometown. i'll be back for vacation in 2 weeks so if i could do anything i'd love to help

redfieldTnT

officialy PRAWnED

WARP

spidmage char was shared with a brasilian guy.. dunno who might did that

Cleatus

if that's the case.. someone should get ahold of this guy..

spidmage is being used by this person.. cause i've been in been in party with him and msn same time

Goofy and Dean, unfortunately 15 is not an excuse. 15 is old enough.... There are many 15year olds in this game that do not cheat nor scam.

Btw Goofy, let me know if you need help with the beating, I will be home in late August...

Cleatus

:wub: :wub: :wub: You guys :wub: :wub: :wub:

Goofy

I just hate it when someone destroys the effort of someone. Silver ur welcomed to come to Loutraki to sunbath and Cleatus, im you learn anything about him, he is doomed ^_^ .

.pz mates :wub:

Cleatus

he's online right now.. everyone flood his msn gogogogo.. little prick..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast