Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BullerRide345 or [email protected] is a scammer

This is a discussion on BullerRide345 or [email protected] is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; J'y ai pas volé, je voulais seulement les prendre avant de payer, comme ça s'il me scammait, j'aurais au moins ...
Page: 2

bulletride345

J'y ai pas volé, je voulais seulement les prendre avant de payer, comme ça s'il me scammait, j'aurais au moins ça! Mais là il s'est mit à me faire chier, donc je ne lui redonnerai pas.

And other people, you don't know what happenned, so mind of ur own business!

KingOfPika

J'y ai pas volé, je voulais seulement les prendre avant de payer, comme ça s'il me scammait, j'aurais au moins ça! Mais là il s'est mit à me faire chier, donc je ne lui redonnerai pas.

And other people, you don't know what happenned, so mind of ur own business![/b]
    they dont know what happened? I told them what happened. What happened is YOU taking my ITEMS off my account and not returning them PERIOD what else is there? Otherwise why haven't u returned my items yet?

Banned

they dont know what happened? I told them what happened. What happened is YOU taking my ITEMS off my account and not returning them PERIOD what else is there? Otherwise why haven't u returned my items yet?[/b]
    +1 give it back plax =((

kiddooooooo , all librarys have system wont allow u to install anything !!!!!! more secure than school system
    stop lieing u bich and give him back his items[/b]
    OWNED ! Sorry to hear this shit Jesse.

bulletride345

«kiddooooooo , all librarys have system wont allow u to install anything !!!!!! more secure than school system
    stop lieing u bich and give him back his items»

I'm not living in USA. And who tells u that I was at library when I took them? I said I'm actually at library when I post on ko4life, that,s all. Seeing the way your talking(immature) I would more say that you are the kid.

«OWNED ! Sorry to hear this shit Jesse.»

No, not at all. Get a life pl0x.

PLEASE all shut up and let us rid of this problem together, all will be ok soon, but please shut up!

KingOfPika

«kiddooooooo , all librarys have system wont allow u to install anything !!!!!! more secure than school system

I'm not living in USA. And who tells u that I was at library when I took them? I said I'm actually at library when I post on ko4life, that,s all. Seeing the way your talking(immature) I would more say that you are the kid.

PLEASE all shut up and let us rid of this problem together, all will be ok soon, but please shut up![/b]
    What the hell do u mean "all will be ok soon"? YOU have NOT returned ANY of my items and YOU are the kid whos being immature. You haven't explained HOW you are going to rid this problem have you? Clearly NO, if you don't return the items after this weekend I'm posting this on general section for MOD to see so he knows what accounts you have access on ko4life

KingOfPika

gonna put it on general section

PSYK0SIN

Bull :/ tu devrai lui donne ses trucs serieu la :/ .
    ne tfait pa passe pour un imbecile ca vaut pa lcoup :/

PLEASE all shut up and let us rid of this problem together, all will be ok soon, but please shut up![/b]
    Funny a scammer tells me to get a life. I don't know which one doesn't have life, me or you.

jamie123

guism scammer? can't be true.

swishersticks

guism scammer? can't be true.[/b]
    who are you ? the bitch who sucks bull's little bird?

if jessy says his shit was taken off the account because this dude wanted to see the mage before buying then thats what happend

dragunmaster

has it been solved yet?

KingOfPika

no I'm about to post this in general section

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12