Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Scammer Alert: Ancksunamoon, iPwnedChuckNorris

This is a discussion on Scammer Alert: Ancksunamoon, iPwnedChuckNorris within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a Warning. I got scammed for a lvl 79 mage and 28GB's The guys C-west chars names: A ...
Page: 1

Default Scammer Alert: Ancksunamoon, iPwnedChuckNorris

This is a Warning.

I got scammed for a lvl 79 mage and 28GB's

The guys C-west chars names: A lvl 81 Priest: Ancksunamoon, lvl 79 Mage: VERME, his Adream warrior: iPwnedChuckNorris
    His ko4life username is: iPwnedChuckNorris
    He is calling himself Dan on msn.
    His msn is: [email protected]

Watch out for this guy he is a Scammer do never trust him.

Here is the story:

We where talking allready for arround 3 days on ventrillo and he looked like a nice guy. I asked for Vouchers of him to verify him being trusty
    and they did. Well it all felt good so i agreed on giving my stuf first ( i know now that whas verry stupid plz dont reply that).
    The deal whas The mage + gb's for the Priest (Ancksunamoon).

I gave him all info + GB's. He changed all info and everything whas fine. He whas trowing nova's on
    my mage all arround Folk town.. Then it started: he played the priest everyday but even for the login and pass he had
    to search 15 minuts.... After 15 minutes he gave me the wrong info but kept saying it whas right.
    wel i tried manny but the logininfo whas wrong. Then after a while he said ''ow i gave wrong info'' so he gave new info,
    but it stil didn't work/ it whas stil not the correct info. Then it whas 17.30 and he had to go...
    he just ignored my questions that it stil wasn't working and the info whas not correct and he just left saying il be back @ 9-10pm
    (he has the same time zone as me).

I tried talk to him @ 9pm, 9.30, 10, 10.30, 11, 11.30 12,00pm etc but he just ignored me. Someone who knew him
    went talking to him on msn and he responded to that guy but the moment that guy added me to the conversation the scammer went ofline...
    Also i logged in c-west on my adream char wich he knew so i let a friend of me pm the guy first and he responded then i tried pm him
    and ofcourse no response..

wel its more then 24 hours now and stil i can't reach the guy so its clear he scammed me :S
    He whas in Vicarious clan and he left that clan hours after he scammed me so its really clear now: i am fuked.

The screenshots here are from the msn conversation we had. there isn't much talking because we where on ventrillo but
    i think its pretty clear since u can see that he gives me like 3 different login names and passwords wich al didn't work.

I know i whas stupid trusting this guy so plz dont say stuf like that in reply's. I didn't make this post to be called stupid.

I made this post to WARN u al for this @#$%^&*( scammer!

To a Forum admin or forum mod Ban this guy from Ko4life so he can't scam more people!

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2392/scamm1.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/328/scammm.jpg

Il probably quit usko, cya all good luck with this game.

Keep this on the first page so everyone has a chance to read it.

yeah dont worrie mate he try to scamm me as well i was too smart from him he wanted me to give theshit fisrt i said no so i uesd a middle man and this guy is wanker and need ot been ban my trade was with him wast so good

Max11

Let everyone to read it !
    Dont let this guy to scamm anyone else

be specific of how the name was spelt there is 2 of them priest that almost have the exact name

im sorry to many scammers nowadays shit

dang ! i was talking with him alot in- game sucks to know hes a scammer ! , and sorry for ur lost bro :S

Updating signature...
    Can't believe that happened :S

Sorry to hear that man. I've learned to never trust anybody in this game. Good motto to go by.

truelifeingazza

if u know where he from or any info put it here .

He tried to sell it to me too. I got concerned when I told him I would paypal it and he said no, he had lost his paypal id he wanted just gbs. I asked how he lost his paypal id, he then said well he lost his password. Red flags went up because you know you can recover your password. Sorry to hear, I still had him on msn, so I asked if he scammed you. He said, no, you didn't give him the right password for the mage and he was going to fix this crap. =(

Adding: Users who make topics regarding about a scam or a scammer in a market place section (not the cheaters section) will be banned for 3-7 days, even if the poster is truly the innocent in it's case.

Obviously, if you have done this, you haven't read your market's rules.

Read the rules, im moving this to cheater section, and your lucky im not issuing a ban.

Wow speapo that really sucks m8, facking scammers everywhere pffff

Edit: I just saw this guy in war, hes still in Animavilis...
    Last edited by Belgske; 08-26-2010 at 02:13 PM.

He whas in Vicarious guild and had in his msn: <3 Vicatious, and he whas saying how good the clan whas etc. Wel i asked people from Vicarious and about 3-5 hours after he scammed me he left that guild. So now he is in Animavilis?

By the way the guy is from Danmark.

hmm he whas in bombompow but we read this topic and he got kick
    after that he join to anima 5min and kick xd atm idk wher he go

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast