Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

canadians

This is a discussion on canadians within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Drama....
Page: 2

Banned

Drama.

DragonFire

FUCK YOU RASICT, IM CANADIAN TOO...and fuck carrots. :angry:

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

FUCK YOU RASICT, IM CANADIAN TOO...and fuck carrots. :angry:[/b]

STFU AMERICAN!

Rainhardt

vachier XD

DragonFire

STFU AMERICAN![/b]

I HAVE AN IGLOO...IS THAT NOT PROOF ENOUGH EH?

norg told me that if he misses the bus, he has to ride a moose to school, cowboy style

DragonFire

norg told me that if he misses the bus, he has to ride a moose to school, cowboy style[/b]

fuck moose's..I got a beaver. and he bites people....Look out.

eddiezhu

i'm canadian too... and i honestly think we canadians are the fairest playes in ko..i try to scam you and i say i'm american(no offence to AMERICAN just an example) i wonder if your gonna go around putting americans on topics...

OverKill

Thet guy scamed me too for my warrior 72lvl he is from USA and he got lot of name's on forum "ratforever"----->die in hell
    msn: [email protected] and [email protected]

DONT TRADE WITH HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulletride345

C'est vrai que les canadiens sont tous une bande de trou de culs... sauf les bon vieux Québecois. ^^

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

OverKill

Code:
    It is true that Canadian is a whole a band of hole of bottoms… except the good Québecois old man
    LIVE QUEBEC LIBREQuébecois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Speack english

Sup3rSlick2

the 3rd one being [email protected] is 100% not a scammer, why don't u show some proof, cuz i know for sure this guy wouldn't scam a blind turk.
    to warmen. More spam eh? eh?[/b]
    I got ya on this...........

Eh?!?!?1 :lol:

bulletride345

overkill >>>>>>>> I speak french. Why would I speak english for you? Why don't you speak french for me? OH! You don't speak french! All Quebecers can speak english (at least a bit) but none canadian or americans can speak french. After, they say that we are stupid. -_-

VIVE LE QUÉBEC MES CHERS!

Goofy

overkill >>>>>>>> I speak french. Why would I speak english for you? Why don't you speak french for me? OH! You don't speak french! All Quebecers can speak english (at least a bit) but none canadian or americans can speak french. After, they say that we are stupid. -_-
    VIVE LE QUÉBEC MES CHERS![/b]
    :blink: Canadians i know actually speak better French than english! and to add my 2 cents, canadians indeed are very good ppl in game and RL.

Aluzion

Moi, je peu parle un peu de francais.

To bad i hate queerbec. I am a Canadian tho. Queerbecers need to learn how to drive. Almost as bad as chinese people who cant drive either.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast