Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

canadians

This is a discussion on canadians within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Canadians rock tbh..and ya..we are friendly!...
Page: 3

DragonFire

Canadians rock tbh..and ya..we are friendly!

OverKill

haha i am not american..... i am SERBIAN !!!!!!!!!!

Banned

what's in canada btw? other than french ppl?

DragonFire

what's in canada btw? other than french ppl?[/b]

english people? lol

HunterMark

Moi, je peu parle un peu de francais.

To bad i hate queerbec. I am a Canadian tho. Queerbecers need to learn how to drive. Almost as bad as chinese people who cant drive either.[/b]
    bullshit... im a quebecois and I pwn you at driving for sure and theres a quebecois in Nascar so stfu...

Why english canadians have so much hate for quebecois youre not better than a revelation man

Rampage

To bad i hate queerbec. I am a Canadian tho. Queerbecers need to learn how to drive. Almost as bad as chinese people who cant drive either.[/b]
    1v1 race?!?!???! Being racist on driving? wtf

Sup3rSlick2

EH?!?!!

us canadians own xD

DragonFire

People from Quebec are loud, and always drunk..and loud..and....loud... EVERYONE that I know from Quebec is fuckin loud as hell..and I can't stand it.. and didn't yall wanna be your own country or something?

Aba

-_- what does where they are from have to do with it? so what if they are canadians xD

the_man_slayer

Rampage

and didn't yall wanna be your own country or something?[/b]
    If we're still in canada, I guess no we didnt want.

they arent canadians, they are israelians, erez its an israeli name and "walla" its israelian site :|

Sup3rSlick2

Eh!?!?

Spells

lol get a life why the fuck would you talk shit about driving rofl because maybe you got nothing else better to do? Btw if reallllllllllllly you dont have nothing else to say go learn french because we dont say je parle un peu de francais we say je parle un peu le francais. its like saying you are really gay or you are really the gay. Oh nevermind you are just too dumb to learn an other language, it takes a little bit of intelligence and from what i see here you dont. pfffff and even turks can speak 2 languages so before talk shiting about something ask yourself something am i better? not . this could go all day long.

racist ppl inside their countrys is really sad.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast