Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

canadians

This is a discussion on canadians within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ils sont vraiment stupides il y a plusieurs exemples de leur stupidité, mais si je devais écrire tout, ça ...
Page: 5

Rampage

lol ils sont vraiment stupides il y a plusieurs exemples de leur stupidité, mais si je devais écrire tout, ça prendrait toute la journée.[/b]

J'ai fait une correction à ta phrase, apprend à écrire avant de traiter les américains de stupides.

Your arguments are also just dumb... Americains have no life ?!? wtf

-Spartan-

J'ai fait une correction à ta phrase, apprend à écrire avant de traiter les américains de stupides.

Your arguments are also just dumb... Americains have no life ?!? wtf[/b]

PWNT you win

Rampage

If you say so...

Pointless topic

Pointless posts

At least theres one that worth reading now

your reply is pointless as no one needed it..

Sup3rSlick2

...Eh?!?!?!

Canadian

Caro, you could be gorgeous and i wouldn't know, wouldn't care either.. so, didnt wanna hurt yer feelins, im not tryin to get laid, by congratulating french women on their above average sex drives. and party girl attitudes.. thats just from what ive seen, does that offend you ? or you taken back by it? disgusted ? so sorry.. if the word fuck offends you, same response.. go rent a movie, ive been influenced by the media... but seriously, dont start crying the whole feminist bs, cause im as respectful to women if not more, than I am to my brothas. and im human. im not 60's old fashion about it, i've got no problem, with talkin about fucking. u think any 12 year old kid possibly surfing the site hasn't seen or heard or know what the words about ? cmon now..

anyways, u can write to me anytime, hell if yer ever on the west coast, ya play yer cards right, i know a single girly that would dress up as a little orc mage ffs...

ps: know dike tickles u ladies, so sorry for pullin out the D bomb on yer ass.

have a nice day.

Banned Senior Member

< Canadian ^^

Only been to Quebec once that was longer then a few hours ( used to live pretty much beside the province ) And it was fun, only back then I was still taking french class and could understand some of what people/signs said.

And btw, remember english only posts on ko4life

-Spartan-

< Canadian ^^

Only been to Quebec once that was longer then a few hours ( used to live pretty much beside the province ) And it was fun, only back then I was still taking french class and could understand some of what people/signs said.

And btw, remember english only posts on ko4life [/b]
    oohh got carried away my bad :P

jamie123

1. Quebec people need to learn english, because english people exist all over Canada. ie: Mc Donalds jobs don&#39;t pay extra, but expect I guess their employees to be bi-lingual.[/b]

LOL!!!

1- A lot of Quebecers can speak english. Most canadians can&#39;t speak french. Who&#39;s stupid?

jamie123

And if you hate us so much, why don&#39;t you let us leave Canada?

I grew up in Quebec. I love Quebec. The only province with the balls to protect their language and culture. Canada is French and English. We share a common bond and I hope it stays that way.

Vive le Quebec...Vive le Canada

Rampage

I grew up in Quebec. I love Quebec. The only province with the balls to protect their language and culture. Canada is French and English. We share a common bond and I hope it stays that way.

Vive le Quebec...Vive le Canada[/b]
    But why maple leafs?

Banned

canadians are not real people ..... they are soylient green.... be careful

SWAT

waht Canada means ?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast