• Yes.

16 38.10%
  • No.

16 38.10%
  • Not Sure.

10 23.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KOXP in CZ back? - Diez

This is a discussion on KOXP in CZ back? - Diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I ask the question because if it is, it shouldnt be being used. I dont know if anyone else ...
Page: 1

the_man_slayer

Well I ask the question because if it is, it shouldnt be being used. I dont know if anyone else has experienced koxp yet.. but Tez told me a few months back when the new patch came out to get rid of koxp that it will only stop it happening in cz, not in other places because someone from ko spoke to the koxp makers and long story short, they came to an agreement. But if it's actually back in cz again.. what does that mean? What do ya think lol?

Maybe he was lagging and got a shot off on you? Screenshot really isn't saying much since you can't see the distance between you and him when the shots were fired :S. Not doubting, just skeptical since i haven't seen it at all in CZ yet

the_man_slayer

lmao ya i forgot to mention that; i wasnt able to take an ss of the insident, but it was definatly close range as i killed him almost straight after.

It is back, last time i saw a bp in arena who was running/duffing/healing & attacking in the same time
    today a archer spiked me with his bow and after this he used ice shot on me.. and i also think there is a "auto-cure" or something..

the_man_slayer

ko sorted it so koxp was usuable everywhere except cz.. so im not surprised u got it in arena.

NordFront you do know there is a skill archers have that they hit you with their bow, right?

i guess it isn't koxp, u were just close to him, he just got 4 shots in from 5, and koxpers used to get all 5 arrows in

yeah its not koxp. only 4/5 arrows hit you.. and if hes close then yeah.. itsnot -.-

It is back, last time i saw a bp in arena who was running/duffing/healing & attacking in the same time
    today a archer spiked me with his bow and after this he used ice shot on me.. and i also think there is a "auto-cure" or something..[/b]
    correct me if I am wrong... but always koxp was here but not in cz... I sow every day koxper at kekuns or arena,abyss what ever... but koxp does work in cz... don't know in last 2 weeks because I have problem with my acc and drinking... but who knows...

and if koxp come back... than it is over for kol and k2...

Well I ask the question because if it is, it shouldnt be being used. I dont know if anyone else has experienced koxp yet.. but Tez told me a few months back when the new patch came out to get rid of koxp that it will only stop it happening in cz, not in other places because someone from ko spoke to the koxp makers and long story short, they came to an agreement. But if it's actually back in cz again.. what does that mean? What do ya think lol?

[/b]
    he hit u 4 arrows and if u hit him that means he was near u...

no koxp at that pic

the_man_slayer

lol i appeared to be near him at the time as i lagged out and began to attack as u can see in the pic.. and he very swiftly ran away and i got attacked while he was running. Sorry I didnt have gamecam running but im just stating facts and trying to get a judgment on what happened lol.

lol i appeared to be near him at the time as i lagged out and began to attack as u can see in the pic.. and he very swiftly ran away and i got attacked while he was running. Sorry I didnt have gamecam running but im just stating facts and trying to get a judgment on what happened lol.[/b]
    ok, ok, I don't refuse any tipe of cheating or what ever... but I think that is only lag and nothing else...
    no one is not with out since.

the_man_slayer

ok, ok, I don't refuse any tipe of cheating or what ever... but I think that is only lag and nothing else...
    no one is not with out since. [/b]
    i never said u did lol.. and if that last line made sence I'd be able to reply properly xD but never the less, I will give the benefit of the doubt, but dont be surprised when its back in cz

i never said u did lol.. and if that last line made sence I'd be able to reply properly xD but never the less, I will give the benefit of the doubt, but dont be surprised when its back in cz [/b]

sorry for bad English.... :S

btw. I want to say in last line: Sometime and the best ppls are wrong... or something like that... <3

is now ok?

the_man_slayer

sorry for bad English.... :S

btw. I want to say in last line: Sometime and the best ppls are wrong... or something like that... <3

is now ok? [/b]
    lol i get what u mean now, but i was only checking, hence the poll. I wasnt sure tbh, but it doesnt bother me, i still owned his arse :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast