Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CandyKing and Tempests are scammers

This is a discussion on CandyKing and Tempests are scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do never deal with those two shits. Hope this claim won't be wasted: they are 2 scammers, put this in ...
Page: 1

Sephyro

Default CandyKing and Tempests are scammers

do never deal with those two shits. Hope this claim won't be wasted: they are 2 scammers, put this in ur minds. Tempests likes selling duped roc's, and that gay of Candyking won't care about giving u money back if his items were duped (like they were). Read this post and follow my words.

Haxium

Yesterday, i ate an apple.

Default Re: CandiKing and Tempests are scammers

Originally posted by Sephyro
    do never deal with those two shits. Hope this claim won't be wasted: they are 2 scammers, put this in ur minds. Tempests likes selling duped roc's, and that gay of Candyking won't care about giving u money back if his items were duped (like they were). Read this post and follow my words.
    Slmhy

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

TempesTs sold a dupe item, largely because he's just a person like that - he'll sell anything to get money even though he knows it'll get wiped. Oh, but he'll get HIS items back, but he knows it's a fucking ice cube's chance in hell you won't.

CandyKing was the victim also, seeing as how he trusted TempesTs but since TempesTs screwed him over, you both got owned.

Soooo
    yeah.

Originally posted by Haxium
    Yesterday, i ate an apple.
    I ate 2 apples !

i <3 plums

Haxium

Originally posted by lutz
    TempesTs sold a dupe item, largely because he's just a person like that - he'll sell anything to get money even though he knows it'll get wiped.

CandyKing was the victim also, seeing as how he trusted TempesTs but since TempesTs screwed him over, you both got owned.

Soooo
    yeah.
    lol candyking had fun w/ it and then sold it, so he hasnt been really owned.
    And remember that : Thats only buyer's fault. Next time, farm your items, so you don't have to ask every owner of the wiped item to give money back (sometimes, item is in the hand of 20ppl+), and u don't come on ko4life to cry. Sad panda (ŠLutz)

evenson

Ya tempests is quite the big bag of shit everyone says he is, dont trust him. I've already said that.

ah.... thx 4 back up :wub: my idols :wub: :wub:

Sephyro

don't come on ko4life to cry
    I'm not crying. I'm just giving a notice, hoping to save ppl in future from their scams.

Haxium

don't come on ko4life to cry
    I'm not crying. I'm just giving a notice, hoping to save ppl in future from their scams.
    Please, i wanna see more hate in your answers. Do it again. ACTION !

bump

Sephyro

precisely what I guessed: unemployed babas wasting their time posting idiot shits. thank u all

Sephyro

btw candy, no way to pass u for honest.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

precisely what I guessed: unemployed babas wasting their time posting idiot shits. thank u all
    Well, if I tried to get employed, the employer would be arrested.

SOOOOOOooooooooooooooo...

TempesTs is the scamming fuck here, not Candy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast