Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CandyKing and Tempests are scammers

This is a discussion on CandyKing and Tempests are scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmmm, can we get a mod to move this into General Chat? It's got potential, but it'll just rot away ...
Page: 2

Hmmm, can we get a mod to move this into General Chat? It's got potential, but it'll just rot away here. We need a new episode.

Sephyro

candy just let this go. This makes him a scammer, or however a gay not to deal with.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt
    Hmmm, can we get a mod to move this into General Chat? It's got potential, but it'll just rot away here. We need a new episode.
    You could always make a topic in General Chat and link it here.

Haxium

Originally posted by Shurt
    +1, thats what im thinkin about.
    With more ppl replyin here, we could have a good scenario.

Sephyro

it's ok, I just wanted to let every1 know they are scammers. This topic may even be closed now. I'll keep my scam in silence, hoping not to hear of another 1 from them. Thank you all for partecipation.

srry but candy is not a scammer... he was victim of circunstances

Sephyro

candy just let this go. This makes him a scammer, or however a gay not to deal with.

Town Burst Pls.

Originally posted by nesma
    Town Burst Pls.
    invite me for townburts kk!!

Banned Senior Member

Tempest was hacked and CS rolledhim back, to our knowledge K2 was still doing weekly dupe wipes, turns out they stopped for awhile. So when they did the last dupe wipe Tempests was basically naked from the first rollback, you cant put any blame on him about the ROC's, others lost items as well from that dupewipe which K2 neglected for weeks

TunaFishyMe

In all honesty, I dont see the reaon why Tempest ALWAYS gets a rollback. Im not jealous or anything (please dont put me in a position where I need a rollback) but a lot of people who are on the same boat as tempest waits for months and still nothing happen. This guy always gets a rollback within a couple of days.

hoody

eros dude candyking isnt scammer he is really good guy.Dont know tempest but I dont think :wub:

Banned Senior Member

It's true yes I worked on getting temp a rollback, but in the end an actual csrep rolled him back not a GM. After the wipe I asked them about it since CS duped the items, in the end they gave it back, unfortunatly, some CS isn't too smart about things

Sephyro

should I pretend a roc from k2? lol

Maybe you can tell to csrep then to rollback all who are hacked, and even look customer tickets. There is no point in whole customer support, if they do something they mess up all, 99% of the time they dont even answer.

My friend have tried 2-3months to get THE FUCKING ROLLBACK and customer support havent answered to him, maybe they even didnt read the message.

Phantom many ppl wants to know, if you get hacked how do you think you get your items back because you have shared account?

Sorry for asking but I am only mad because they didnt help my friend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast