Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Candyman scammer

This is a discussion on Candyman scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I gave my acc on akara named xrezx to candyman after a while of playing he got offert to play ...
Page: 1

I gave my acc on akara named xrezx to candyman after a while of playing he got offert to play dracula wich he did but because he was my friend i didnt change the pass. After a while he got into a arguement with the guy that gave him dracula and he quit. after wich i found him on xrezx wich had no premium at that moment. i asked him wtf he was doing he told me he was just talking to a few people. the account was non prem it was middle of the turkish day. he stil had full acces to dracula wich had premium. so why log xrezx to talk. i only found out a few days later when i was gonna get some scrols of xrezx. when i asked him if he had the items he said he didnt. he also told me he quit ko but i recently found out he is now sharing with someone on the account ihavecookies. also i am dutch and the ip wasnt changed nor was the password. and hes dutch to...
    The items i lost arent really valueble so im not gonna bother convincing anyone not to trust him. im just warning.
    The items lost were. set of scrols, fp set 8, dreadshield 6, ep, smite hammer 6, judgement scrol,100mill coins.

I got no proof so if you dont wanna beleave it just dont.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Previously CandyMan has been known to use KOXP (beginning of Akara in particular)

I wouldn't put this beyond him.

Banned Senior Member

If this is the same Candyman (SonOfSatan) I wouldn't put it past them

I wouldn't put this beyond him.[/b]
    I wouldn't put it past them[/b]
    what does that mean?

Banned Senior Member

Means i'm not surprised if he did it, he has a history being shadey

sad if its threu
    and offcourse that u got scammed/ hacked
    good luck man

Banned

A shame for Holland....
    Damned, why scam people? This is just a game, man...

xlegendx2

Smile

We all hate Scammers

got his msn?

Banned

[email protected]

One I got, but haven't same him online for some weeks now

i got one to but not home right now

i got a old msn off him

alper15

Hi,its me CandyMan my own account got banned so im using a friend's account . ( im loging in this 1 for just once i'll wait for candy to get unbanned after this crap)

Im not on my msn for several weeks like someone posted...Well if u think abit thats the msn i used for my real life friends too and i cant login in it anymore + people say i say crazy stuff on msn while im not even on it.

2. I didn't scam you flame i wouldnt....especially not for that bit of coins u know i got enough...The issue with Dracula and alorakill is something personal and u know what happened there...It doesnt have anything to do with u baba i'll find u in game and try to help get some stuff back as soon as i get my pc formated. The only times i log my shared char is when im at my friends house since i dont trust my pc.

Oh ya unban CandyMan dont ban anyone without any proofs smartasses. + I never used koxp and i know how i got the keylogger on my pc.

Thats it ill find u ingame flame..

~~~~ Dont flame or ban this account or w/e it's just a friends account im using ~~~~

A keylogger on your pc would explain why xrezx was found empty wouldnt it? Stil i never heard that. And the fact you logt xrezx (non prem in middle of the day) To "talk" while you could log Dracula ( premium ) makes you kinda supicious. That together with the fact we werent really that good friends the days before you quit dracula. (motive) And that this happend just after you quited dracula/KO.

and i was never planning on posting here about you being a scammer i was just gonna politely ask my items back but after having alot of trouble getting in touch with you... Im stil not editing this topic til i speak to you ingame. or on msn.

Apperently there has been a misunderstanding between me and Candyman. I got almost of the items back so i no longer "got scammed". Candyman proves his innocence by buying me a new set of items. So i was wrong apoligies for that. Close deleat do whatever you want with the topic.

Banned

Good to hear that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast