Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer

This is a discussion on CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Him sell me acount lvl 74 priest a few days ago , today this gay pm me and say me ...
Page: 1

LordFabricius__ko

Angry

Him sell me acount lvl 74 priest a few days ago , today this gay pm me and say me he lost 2 acounts more and say me KO Website are hacked WTF ( this stupid gay think im noob for believe that?) and my acount loss whit all my items i try login and pass changed, email too i dont know how, he say me again KO WEBSITE are hacked pffffffffff

OmgThiIsMe its a spamer carefulllllllllllll dont buy from him friends

LordFabricius is legit, i dont know about OmgThisIsMe hes been involved in a few scams

Moved to Cheaters section.

LordFabricius is legit, i dont know about OmgThisIsMe hes been involved in a few scams[/b]
    LOL , prove it and then talk.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1770695

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=167417

SHUT THE FUCK UP GIVE PROOFS OR YOU HAVENT? AND IF YOU NOT POST PROOF ILL REPORT YOU TO ADMINS .

Tell me here when i can see i scammed you?

Arent you were joking and said i forgot an IB on the account? arent you been on game and said you going pk and lvl up? SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I said "involved with scams", I did not say you were a scammer so chill out, the links you provided are enough proof.

I said "involved with scams", I did not say you were a scammer so chill out, the links you provided are enough proof.[/b]
    I know they are , but people can allways blame you and when i say proof they not answering anymore , if he keep spam with his bullshit my nick in ko4life will be shit , i worked hard enough to show i trustable , this kid came and blame me becuse he got hacked by turk or his damn sharer , Lord , again , give proves or stfu.

maliluki

There are no proof at all,and I think that you sold account and then you blame OmgThisIsMe.Post proof or GTFO!

There are no proof at all,and I think that you sold account and then you blame OmgThisIsMe.Post proof or GTFO![/b]
    Dont pay attention for him , every1 can blame somebody else , but when its become to proves , they shut up , i never scammed nobody in this forum , did many trades before.
    I guess he had keyloger or his sharer fuked him up and now he come here and bullshit us.
    I said what i had to say , i gave you proves after you said you been on the account , i also have proves which show i gave you the info after you gave the items , and i think thats enough to show i trustable.
    Also i have proves i gave you the info and you changed all , so stfu please and say you sorry , becuse i promise you will be banned / muted.

Psy

OmgThisIsMe doesn't appear to have scammed you. There's no proof against him other than a testimony from an angry person accusing him.

OmgThisIsMe doesn't appear to have scammed you. There's no proof against him other than a testimony from an angry person accusing him.[/b]
    Leave this topic open , i wanna see how much days will take him to " bring " proofs , lier dumbass ,you should be banned , i hope you know it.

sexy Owa

Dont pay attention for him , every1 can blame somebody else , but when its become to proves , they shut up , i never scammed nobody in this forum , did many trades before.
    I guess he had keyloger or his sharer fuked him up and now he come here and bullshit us.
    I said what i had to say , i gave you proves after you said you been on the account , i also have proves which show i gave you the info after you gave the items , and i think thats enough to show i trustable.
    Also i have proves i gave you the info and you changed all , so stfu please and say you sorry , becuse i promise you will be banned / muted.[/b]
    reguardless of him posting proof or not, people have a right to be suspicious over you now, not only from your choice of words o.o but because you MAY have been involved in this scam i didnt see any proof showing it wasnt you o.o

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

even tho i dont know omgthisisme, i know from old ko that u were a duper with fps+10 and bardish+10 same with tiger gold and fps+10 and dual claver+10, also u koxped with him and ur friend inca empire, so i trust more omgthisisme instead of u lordfabricious.

pretty much u dont have any proof of the scam so this must be closed

dont close , i wanna see proofs which show i scammed him.
    I did many paypal trades , i got the items and i could chargeback easly , never did it , so ill scam your account? no thanks , even if you had raptor +10 on it , i not scam any1 for anything , give me proof or make new topic in general and say you sorry.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

how many people have to complain about someone before people finally realize not to deal with them?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast