JennKOLover2 Xizyz DreadMania DreadShadow Biggermofo Biggestmofo electro2

This is a discussion on JennKOLover2 Xizyz DreadMania DreadShadow Biggermofo Biggestmofo electro2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ingame Names: JennKOLover2 Xizyz DreadMania DreadShadow Biggermofo Biggestmofo electro2 ( and a lot more accounts ) Also might use the ...
Page: 1

Havoc

Ingame Names: JennKOLover2 Xizyz DreadMania DreadShadow Biggermofo Biggestmofo electro2 ( and a lot more accounts )
    Also might use the name: BlindSword
    Forum Names (so far): jennkolover2, fearmynova

Email: [email protected]
    Name: Gary
    Wife/Girlfriend's Name: Jennifer
    Server: Logos
    Family: Has 2 kids

This guy is a scammer, he gained my trust ingame and we talked on msn a lot.
    Within about 4months he asked me to borrow my dread shield +6 and when he got it, he ran off with it.
    He has scammed other people also; scammed people by selling his accounts and apparently askes his gm friend to get back the account saying he got hacked.

He usually sells his mage level 70 (Jennkolover2) in logos so watch out if you're buying a 70 mage.

Do not trust this guy, he is a dick head and will do anything to scam you.

P.S gary if you're reading this...Have a good day mate :P

charlotte

Ingame Names: JennKOLover2 Xizyz DreadMania DreadShadow Biggermofo Biggestmofo electro2 ( and a lot more accounts )
    Also might use the name: BlindSword

Email: [email protected]
    Name: Gary
    Wife/Girlfriend's Name: Jennifer
    Server: Logos
    Family: Has 2 kids

This guy is a scammer, he gained my trust ingame and we talked on msn a lot.
    Within about 4months he asked me to borrow my dread shield +6 and when he got it, he ran off with it.
    He has scammed other people also; scammed people by selling his accounts and apparently askes his gm friend to get back the account saying he got hacked.

Do not trust this guy, he is a dick head and will do anything to scam you.

P.S gary if you're reading this...Have a good day mate :P[/b]
    lol he scammed xiyz off of me and a buddy.... he was noob lvl 61 + LOL and we gave him char to play equppied he than took all info and disbanded and stoped tlakign to us..

as for his wife lol its his g/f and shes hideous LOL..... soo i think hes in enough pain LOL.

told her that and she tried to get me ban by gm ahahah i laughed at her again...

definately a noob and a scammer..

Havoc

glad i'm not alone here

down with the scammers!!

garyclark

thats me hahaha whos the noobs not me i'm a scammer and your the noobs / victims haha as for you xhavoc thanks for the dread shield love it. so suck it up i will do it over and over and over i ain't done you can always run but you can't hide and whne someone gets scammed think of me so BB for now and i hope this starts one big flame war cause everyone that gets scammed are the noobs and the scammers are smart cause you gain trust then bam you got the world in your hands just ask, mesohorny,xhavoc,firebow123,icetime,steven,but what i really think is funny is getting the dread shield that was the best outta all of them

P.S thanks again xhavoc everytime i wear it i'll think of you and how your probably sitting on your bed crying cause you lost it. well but go back to mammas tittie cause you'll see i'll get you again just wait. :blink: :lol:

cutie222007

oh shit almost forgot to post something on my other screen name glad i remembered oh and xhavoc thanks for the dread +6 I Love It. hahahahaha BB Noobs to all i scammed thanks for everything i'll be back at a later date jsut remember that thanks again :lol:

Havoc

scammer proved

..he also pmed me saying he'll get me banned for posting this lol

Havoc

you can always run but you can't hide[/b]
    actually you're running from me because you blocked me on msn and logged off kol when you took my shield...hypocrite/retarded

cutie222007

:lol: thanks again

dude101

:lol: thanks again[/b]
    Grow up ?

bsmith

xHavoc, great thread here. You are helping expose one of the worst type of scammers to ever play the game. Gary is a poor factory worker who doesn't make enough real life money to even afford to change his characters' names and try to cover his tracks. He is a low life adult whose biggest thrill in life is to spend hours, weeks, even months in trying to win the trust of kids and then screw them over. What a pathetic loser!

One point to learn from this kids, is that each one of the kids Gary screwed over actually had the ability to research Gary's bad characters on this forum and even with google to know beforehand how bad he was. All the evidence was already there. A search on JennKOLover2 will bring up tons of bad reports, many quite old.

All legitimate game players should do their utmost to rid the game of scum like Gary. Remember, scammers are very crafty and major liars. Always be very suspicious and do as much research as possible. Get as many opinions as possible before even thinking about trusting one of these low lifes that acts so nice for a long time patiently waiting for a chance to do his dirty deed.

Yes, Gary and his kind will always be in the game and they will return even after being found out. They cannot be eliminated, but they can be avoided and neutralized by careful play. I can even imagine that the very worst, like Gary, may even ultimately encounter real justice when they cross someone with enough resources to visit and "educate" them on proper game ethics.

celticone31

blindsword is one of his allias's he let my clan when a clannie confronted him on it be away that blindsward level 66 warrior is hima and a scammer.