Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

They llike to abuse it , abuse it

This is a discussion on They llike to abuse it , abuse it within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ehlana first tped Azi_1 in warder house , then he tped all others in ... like u can see They ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default They llike to abuse it , abuse it

Ehlana first tped Azi_1 in warder house , then he tped all others in ... like u can see

They just like to ABUSE IT !!! :lol:

mc_macking

Maybe Grobs shoulda asked for invite so he could get a leet tp like that?

Banned Senior Member

I can get warder like them every war ... but funny thing is that they first get into warder house but never kill the warder :lol: :lol:

Jediay

and yet you dont? grat on keeper but thats about the only i seen and thats only bc we were too busy killing the orcs pouring outta jail . dont talk down because you cant get a mage . this discussion has come up numerous times . Concluded, yes it is a bug yes it is abuseing but its been done for months and until patch comes its part of the game .

keep being sweet baba

P.S This Isnt Close to Wall hacking . and i do see you getting tped outta jail. like the chinese man said "same thang "

Jediay

Originally posted by GROBS
    I can get warder like them every war ... but funny thing is that they first get into warder house but never kill the warder *:lol: *:lol:
    and btw . when we go into wardner we kill the orcs first bc its more np and patriot and server other clans will already be inside most times. never had had a ez kill once had to wiped 15+ mages . and i would love to see you try that

Bufty

Omg Grobs, where does this hate come from? Btw, its not often u r right, but u r wrong again. I saw u online and said the little runt is spying again. Ehlana didnt tp ppl in, An other mage actually did it, despite our saying no (he didnt see the msg) Btw a rogue from patriot was already in b4 us, and he was the one that killed the warder. We have actually killed the warder several times b4, something I have rarely seen u do. U also forgot to point out that we lost this war, in record time, because the orcs did same thing perhaps?
    For a long, long time we didnt use this, but saw many other clans doing it, so actually thought it was a accepted part of the game these days. I will be happy if it no longer works on new patch, maybe then we can get a fairer war. As it is now, to keep up with the orcs and try to help our nation win, something u dont seem to want us to do, we have used this on occasion. Just coz u r unable to do something (yes ive seen u on commands screaming for a mage lol) that couldnt be for tp thru prison gate...o forgot u use lightfeet bug for that lol.
    Havent got a ss of u yet, havent been as petty as u :P
    Wish id took a ss of u calling some1 a "Turkish piece of shit" on commands btw. That would have been nice for the gms to see how racist u are:P
    U r a sad little boy Grobs, isnt it time u grew up, and stopped thinking u r God in a cape? Or maybe go orc so u can help them more than u already do?

yamato

grob if u can find this in game 100 % no 1 tp ppl in warder before bring the gate down then go ahead , u can even post it to K2 n see them ban all of them . infact u cant,
    i have been going to war since the start of myko and ppl r using it . even now orcs are using this bug to hold their sentry .

if the orcs and other ppl using this bug and k2 is doing nothing then why not their clan use it ?

i even see rogues uses lightfeet running through prison when its closed including you . so just shut up and let k2 decide .

and 1 more thing which funnys me is that there are so many cheaters out there
    why dont u just go scout around the map n took some ss of koxp , cheaters , dupers , or to pk zone see if any glitchers sucking your ass <_<

btw this game is 50 % cheaters and serious bug abuser , compare to this tp through gate , its consider not cheating from my point of view .

im not playing this game much often but whenever i see u shoutting these ppl cheating just makes me thing u have a childish thoughts . :lol:

Banned Senior Member

U said if they abuse , we can too ... kk , if Turks eat shit u would eat it too? , yea u would

Bufty

I knew Grobs was a sad Bastard who had a grudge against us, but I never knew he was a pathetic loser as well :P Just looked at the pictures again, I draw ur attention to picture 1, where Oz is stood clear for anyone to see, with PhoenixWarlords over his head. One slight problem with that tho, we did use to be Phoenix Warlords, but on the change over from Ko to Ke, we gained a dodgy A in the middle of our name You can see this clearly on the other pictures. Also if u look closley the colour is different on the clan name. Photoshop Grobs?
    Whats up, didnt it suit ur purpose to have Patriots rogues name in the middle of our picture? Maybe u want to stay on side with Jadereal so u can beg coins from her when she is king
    I hope this shows ppl what this guy is like, anything to smear our good name.
    Dont trust this guy, he is a racist, lieing, backstabbing little runt.

Banned Senior Member

Hahhahahaha ur funny girl ^_^

I just wrote PhoenixWarlords cuz some1 maybe dont know that hes from ur clan ...

U cant defend ur self ...

And once again answer me plz turk baby :wub:

Lemon

beterr did it through the side every war and I think he still still does now he is orc. However I gave up complaining about the retards that abuse everything in this game because there are way too many and no GM's to enforce anything. I just go for the keeper when I get a chance.

Jediay

when sc gets back tradeable will love a 8v8 and watch how fast you lose :wub:

Bufty

Im a funny Gril? Learn to spell plz, and long time since ive been a girl :P
    Also, dont know what u mean about turk, im English, u idiot. If i was turkish, would it make a differance? I know u hate them and r a racist. Where as our clan doesnt care where ppl come from, just that they r good ppl.
    Glad u admit to useing photoshop on this picture. If u can paint in our name, then u can alter whatever else u want.
    You r really boring with this vendetta now, go away little boy and find some real cheaters, ones who deserve ur insults.

Originally posted by GROBS
    U said if they abuse , we can too ... kk , if Turks eat shit u would eat it too? , yea u would
    what kind of bastard u r ?hard to find another example except Turks ? so,if i fck you,all Turks gonna fck u right?

Bufty

We r proud to have some really nice Turkish ppl in our clan. We dont go by race, just what the person is like. We have ppl from lots of different nations, and get along with all of them. I think (tho am not sure) that Grobs is American, but we dont hate all Americans coz he is a tosser
    Never thought I would agree with an orc (joke) Tweety, but now u see what a racist idiot he is

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast