Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Be careful of noisome DaPriestNr1 warriorsPriest

This is a discussion on Be careful of noisome DaPriestNr1 warriorsPriest within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u got owned on other topic, so u start shit now here gg[/b] I see, so you two guys got ...
Page: 2

u got owned on other topic, so u start shit now here

gg[/b]
    I see, so you two guys got owned when you posted your little pathetic movie where you couldn't even combo and took you 30 seconds to kill a duffed bp so you try to start shit for DrunkenMaster? Hmm. =)

Banned

WarriorsPriest and dapriestnr1 are 100% retarded and Im certain they would scam someone if they could.
    For the loosers like CYANEXTIME and ShadowWarrior... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=219319[/b]
    I was talking about noisome and i know he might be...I dont give a s#%t about others :huh: :unsure:....And anyway i dont give a f**k about this whole topic i might just shut up

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I was talking about noisome and i know he might be...I dont give a s#%t about others :huh: :unsure:....And anyway i dont give a f**k about this whole topic i might just shut up[/b]
    noisome is a scammer his name is luke harris and he scammed me with his fake account TeeL
    I'm sure he have many fake accounts here

Proof that noisome is a scammer he is the same guy u can see that on his paypal account
    so he owned himself

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...135&hl=teel

AlteaDaPriest

I see, so you two guys got owned when you posted your little pathetic movie where you couldn't even combo and took you 30 seconds to kill a duffed bp so you try to start shit for DrunkenMaster? Hmm. =)[/b]
    duffed BP ? i was buffer on this movie

kthxbye u got owned, watch buffbar

duffed BP ? i was buffer on this movie

kthxbye u got owned, watch buffbar[/b]
    Malice is not a debuff?

alper15

need some proofs? :s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12