Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer

This is a discussion on CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how many people have to complain about someone before people finally realize not to deal with them?[/b] Yea you told ...
Page: 2

how many people have to complain about someone before people finally realize not to deal with them?[/b]
    Yea you told me in pm what you ment , anyway m8 , he have no proves , he just came and blame me over , every1 can say something bad about some1 else , but actually they have prove? no ... thats what he did , blame me for his faults.

Redemption

funy thigis hecalls me a scammer with 0 proof just acusing me and now hes here scamming other people....

buyWARIOR75++

ATENTION !!!!!! ALL PPL NO TRADE WITH omgthisisme SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYK0SIN

OMGthisIsMe u smell fishy O_<

Omg just because you have vouches don&#39;t necessarily mean you are trustable. Maybe you are with those couple of people... I am not siding with LordFabricius though since he doesnt have proof... but still.

even tho i dont know omgthisisme, i know from old ko that u were a duper with fps+10 and bardish+10 same with tiger gold and fps+10 and dual claver+10, also u koxped with him and ur friend inca empire, so i trust more omgthisisme instead of u lordfabricious.

pretty much u dont have any proof of the scam so this must be closed[/b]
    He is dennying of using any koxp in this selling topic of his where i acused him of koxping. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...l=LordFabricius

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

see he and his friends/clannies were koxpers and dupers, i still have ss of their clannies koxpin at cz( idk how but they did it)

too sad lordfabricious, try to find another "excuse" to try to blame another for scamming someone

Zxenke

Where the fuck did my response go to? A mod deleted my post...

No, OmgThisIsMe did not scam you. I have the priest account now (since it was originally mine). Goodbye.

musaa - call me scammer becuse i didnt wanted to give him my warrior for 1 shard +8 , becuse he want to use somebody elese to be moderator , i have prove to that , you fuking dumb you think ill give my info to somebody i dont know to be moderator?
    Ask Vanessita , people know her , TheUndertaker bought from me for over 300$ ask who ever you want , when you have real prove then come , dont bullshit me around.

Lord you pieace of shit you gave me 3x shells +8 duped you moron all of them deleted and you cry for account? i should cry , + you blame me for i scammed you? go hell bitch.

This is why musaa call me scammer -

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1771739

Also read here , started in the end of page 1

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=190160

musaa you aleardy been banned by Felix for Hijacking , you passing the rules you even dont know them , if you come and blame me for your problems i feel sorry for you , you just an idiot.

You want ill give to your RL friend my info and then you give me items , you think i dumb you faggot? you think you can call this person moderator? from which shit you came from?

SOME NOOBS COMING HERE AND BLAME ME FOR SCAMMS , DO YOU HAVE ANY PROVE? I CAN CALL YOU SCAMMER ALSO , I CANT PROVE IT SO ITS MEAN YOU NOT , YOU CAN PROVE I SCAMMED YOU?

Psy , i asking to ban or mute this musaa and Lord , musaa allways called me scammer because i didnt sold him my warrior , also Lord , who blame me here for nothing w/o any prove , also Zxenke told him he got the account back , and actually i not surprised , he gave me 3x shells +8 duped which deleted after the restart , but this Lord also Hijacking me in Ares section , i did many trades and i dont want nothing to be ruin by this son of a bitch , you should respect me you asshole , i did with you 1 time trade before did i scammed you? no so stfu , dont blame me for something i havent did.
    Psy with all the respect , you should banned this asshole , i can come also here and blame you for cheating , why should somebody believe me if i only talk and not give proves? Lord , you faggot , i never scammed any1 here for nothing , i have many people to show you here how many trades i did with them

No, OmgThisIsMe did not scam you. I have the priest account now (since it was originally mine). Goodbye.[/b]
    Lol.. Lord //owned

Lol.. Lord //owned [/b]
    His not really owned ... i owned , he had nothing to losse.
    I gave him lvl 74 priest for 3x dupe shells +8 , which after restart gone.
    I told it to the old owner of the priest and he told me he not deserve to keep the account so he will take it back , i contact Saphyr at msn , OrcJataYu all told me you had dupe items which deleting allways after restart or after hours , nobody had problem like i have , i sold my accounts to gear my warrior and now 3x shells +8 gone which worth over 30gb , i owned by noob , + he also blame me for the scamm , its not scam , Zxenke have the right thing to do , hackers aka dupers dont need to keep his account.
    Also Lord selling glave +13 rebirth in Ares section , i bought from him long time ago Glave +9 , he said he broke 14 glaves +8 to make me it ( yea right ) when BlackBreed wanted to buy the glave +13 rebirth thats what he ( BlackBreed ) said :

This guy [LordFab] was negotiating with me on msn... Seems like he doesnt like dealing with people who speak english as opposed to whatever he normally speaks. I offered him so much more than his "current" offer, and he tells me it&#39;s too low and that he may go for +14rebirth. Idiot if you ask me, but goodluck anyways, should sell easy...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=197517

He will go for +14 rebirth since he sold me aleardy dupe items , i doubt if its not dupe aswell , since BlackBreed in pupolar in ko4life he wont sell him dupe item , maybe i only think like that , but well he call me scammer , i allways say proof it , he dont do nothing and when he see topic of me he call me there scammer also , this kid pissed me off.

Psy

There is no proof in this topic that could imply that OmgThisIsMe is a scammer. Unless proof is presented, which I highly doubt the accuser has, no actions will be taken.

There is no proof in this topic that could imply that OmgThisIsMe is a scammer. Unless proof is presented, which I highly doubt the accuser has, no actions will be taken.[/b]

No, OmgThisIsMe did not scam you. I have the priest account now (since it was originally mine). Goodbye.[/b]

Which prove can he post Psy? the old owner of the priest took the account back since he sold me 3x shells +8 dupe he not deserve to keep the account.
    I have proves which show exactly how Lord saying he got the info + changed him.
    I got prove which show i gave the info after i got the 3x shells +8 , if i been scammer i could scam him aleardy there.
    As i said before ill say it now , Admin should ban this Lord for his BS , he had enough hours to post proof , but since he only run from it and only blame me when he have chance its really pissed me off.
    I lost lvl 74 priest , 3x shells +8 , + he call me scammer , wow , really my best day ever.

Now if you call Zxenke scammer , you really dumbass , when i had the priest he could scam me also , and he didnt , + it will be bad step if he will let you keep the account after he worked over 2 years to lvl him up , also you sold me dupe items , hackers on this account? he dont need it.
    I lost becuse of you lvl 74 priest , over 30gb ( 3x shells +8 ) + you blame me here for something i didnt done to you , you cry for the account? you gave dupe items moron , you didnt lost nothing , instead of me , i have to use my personal coins to get the dupe shells that you sold me , every part is over 10gb , so i fucked up because of shit person like you.

Psy

Another admin will come in and investigate further. Zxenke will most likely get banned.

Zxenke

You will ban me for what?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast