Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer

This is a discussion on CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pleasse post again but in english next time O_O...
Page: 4

pleasse post again but in english next time O_O

bulletride345

OmgThisIsMe is a scammer and a dumb kid. He told me a lot of things like that his uncle was gm, he has 4 lvls 80, that he'll ban me because I was non-prem and blabla...

knightmaster2118

OmgThisIsMe is a scammer and a dumb kid. He told me a lot of things like that his uncle was gm, he has 4 lvls 80, that he'll ban me because I was non-prem and blabla...[/b]
    ok.... listen to me now... your some stupid ass kid with like 3 posts and u blame OmgThisIsMe for scamming for some gay reason that u dont evan have proof of..... i swear some people need to get a life like you bullerride

I find it funny that everyone calling OmgThisIsMe a scammer is either a low post count noob or joined within the last week of posting.

Richie

Hýmm
    i read OmgThisIsMe's posts and all i can think of is that angry fat German kid that smashes his keyboard on Youtube

Hýmm
    i read OmgThisIsMe's posts and all i can think of is that angry fat German kid that smashes his keyboard on Youtube [/b]
    nah , you maybe think i get angry from forum kids , actually not.
    Also even if i smash my keyboard , i have more 3 here , but i still not doin it.
    And fat? wow i wish i was fat , i actually need to eat , i 1.70cm , my weight is even not 50kg...i eat eat but still...not fat.

And to get over with this topic , this is what shurt said on the topic about LordFabricuis :

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...97717&st=20

" This has all been resolved now. OmgThisIsMe is NOT a scammer. Lord_Fabricius has been banned and status has been set as a scammer. "

Also i not the only 1 on this account , so my friend/s posting also sometimes , but again yea sometimes i really pissed so i flame back , but usual i really not getting angry by forum aka NET kids.

KutiS

OMG - no affence but if u are 1.70 cm / almost 50 kg. U are a kid

Birotx

OMG - no affence but if u are 1.70 cm / almost 50 kg. U are a kid[/b]
    LOL!

ROFL , whats bad to be a kid? 17 years old tho , my body just not getting fatty , i allways been like that .
    And i dont know why the topic still open

knightmaster2118

ok this has been resolved admin plz lock this, thnx

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Damn, another topic of a peruvian scammer things like this give us bad reputation :angry: , btw sry for my bad english ...

knightmaster2118

Damn, another topic of a peruvian scammer things like this give us bad reputation :angry: , btw sry for my bad english ...[/b]
    Fr4nkie plz get an admin to close this it has been resolved and it is turning into a flame post

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Fr4nkie plz get an admin to close this it has been resolved and it is turning into a flame post[/b]
    Done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234