Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

koxp party on west 2? "cz"

This is a discussion on koxp party on west 2? "cz" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NICKS of this losers: xlegendz kamikaze Dvotedsin18c derbomber CLAN: bloodline Kind of KOXP: heal, malice and ataking while running and ...
Page: 1

Banned

Smile

NICKS of this losers:

xlegendz
    kamikaze
    Dvotedsin18c
    derbomber

CLAN: bloodline

Kind of KOXP: heal, malice and ataking while running and spam of skills with distance... also they&#39;re low lvls >.<!

too sad see that on c-west..

I gonna send a ticket rite know and I&#39;ll upload what I frapped on youtube.

Banned

Cheaters section here we come!

BestSin

xlegendz is a ko4life member

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=237245

active on our market section

Banned

xlegendz is a ko4life member

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=237245

active on our market section[/b]
    thx baby for the info. also I suggest becarefull make trade with this people cuz they used too many kinds of koxp on cz... so don&#39;t trust in those people.

ya hey im DVotedSin18C

my ko forums name is spookz18c maybe that will help u accuse someone like me for cheating
    remember u may have fraps of me hitting u from far but im smart to and i got the same ones but im right behind u attacking
    as i told u do some research i have been playing for 3 years now 1 are the only one who says i cheat people i know in all the servers know i dont cheat but if it makes u happy then go ahead and do it u will be looking stupid not me

and im not even in bloodline why would we cheat for 0_o i would have a M on my name already if i did and we were only there to farm gems dont get made cuz u couldnt kill us we were not even bothering u we even left u alone when u ran away and went straight to farming again and u kept comming back im sure i woulda killed u more then just 2 times if i had wut u accuse me of having

Reveal

I killed this dUdes and got 1 exped

Banned

ya hey im DVotedSin18C

my ko forums name is spookz18c maybe that will help u accuse someone like me for cheating
    remember u may have fraps of me hitting u from far but im smart to and i got the same ones but im right behind u attacking
    as i told u do some research i have been playing for 3 years now 1 are the only one who says i cheat people i know in all the servers know i dont cheat but if it makes u happy then go ahead and do it u will be looking stupid not me

and im not even in bloodline why would we cheat for 0_o i would have a M on my name already if i did and we were only there to farm gems dont get made cuz u couldnt kill us we were not even bothering u we even left u alone when u ran away and went straight to farming again and u kept comming back im sure i woulda killed u more then just 2 times if i had wut u accuse me of having[/b]
    u were in a party koxp on c2 today I got one rogue doing priest healing while running, also 2 priest in your party with 960 autoheal. u&#39;re trying to get gems with those people.

I got one video now: running without moving his body and with priest heal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI6F8y2IFg

Im talking with some people from k2network about this. Im uploading some fraps that I made today.

kibal

u were in a party koxp on c2 today I got one rogue doing priest healing while running, also 2 priest in your party with 960 autoheal. u&#39;re trying to get gems with those people.

I got one video now: running without moving his body and with priest heal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI6F8y2IFg

Im talking with some people from k2network about this. Im uploading some fraps that I made today.[/b]
    whats wrong in this video ? isnt the orc a rogue?.

Banned

that no koxp, im a priest so i know that 960 looks like 720 potions, that guy canīt minor/not wasting soulpot.

BestSin

that you tube video only shows 720 hp pots

Banned

that no koxp, im a priest so i know that 960 looks like 720 potions, that guy canīt minor/not wasting soulpot.[/b]
    well maybe doesn&#39;t look like 960.. but check that video slowly "I know that the resolution it&#39;s not good at all", but he was poting too fast and also if u see how he run... "he was running still" and some priest that I put their names above were healing while running....

that is deff koxp, for 1 when u use a hp pot you get the 960 priest heal look on u ON YOUR SCREEN, on their screen its just the top of your head and down that they can see, try it out, if you dont get what im saying.

Boyce

thats koxp.. 3 hp pots in 3 seconds?

Banned

that is deff koxp, for 1 when u use a hp pot you get the 960 priest heal look on u ON YOUR SCREEN, on their screen its just the top of your head and down that they can see, try it out, if you dont get what im saying.[/b]
    dude if u check out any other video of Ko u wont be able to see that cuz is like a priest healin, when u are in vs with a warrior he only uses pots of 720 and u cant see it like this rogue. i actually saw his pot... or watever it was, also look the way he runs , he is runnin without moving, dude check it closely, is not doin any movement, i dont report things unless i see something wrong and u can compare with other videos he was doing something unsual and some priest too.

thats koxp.. 3 hp pots in 3 seconds?[/b]
    +1!
    Dude if u notice, it is fast and also u cant never ever see a rogue, warrior nor mage using their pots like that cuz that only happens in your screen, is like a priest heal.
    And u did noticed something. thank you, check him out running, is like he is not moving. sorry for bad quality, fk youtube

dude if u check out any other video of Ko u wont be able to see that cuz is like a priest healin, when u are in vs with a warrior he only uses pots of 720 and u cant see it like this rogue. i actually saw his pot... or watever it was, also look the way he runs , he is runnin without moving, dude check it closely, is not doin any movement, i dont report things unless i see something wrong and u can compare with other videos he was doing something unsual and some priest too.
    +1!
    Dude if u notice, it is fast and also u cant never ever see a rogue, warrior nor mage using their pots like that cuz that only happens in your screen, is like a priest heal.
    And u did noticed something. thank you, check him out running, is like he is not moving. sorry for bad quality, fk youtube [/b]
    i was agreeing with u...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast