Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Carnac - West Cheaters

This is a discussion on Carnac - West Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What a nice talk . why is english has to be speak...
Page: 30

acemiasik

What a nice talk . why is english has to be speak

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

Scams:I get scam many times..but it was because i was STUPID.Now i know Trade only with friends...why trade with Unknown ppls...use bräin who crying for scam

this guy IGN fumocamel is a scammer his email is [email protected] i tried selling an account and i couldnt get the answer for secret right so i gave him back the items and then he raped my mage to the very last item on it and left it with nothing and logged out comepletely after i gave him back his shit

He scamm a wirinom+7 (Sweet kiss) and gab blessing+7

ppl know me im trusty and i dont accusse ppl for nothing, so i just try warning about this fking scammer.

Goldpwner (ProKSser) = SCAMMER

Email = [email protected]
    Name = ivan pellicano

PD: i dont want involves tidogg but he dont care about take scammers in clan i know him is a gg guy but this sh1t about goldpwner in proksser make me thing..
    Last edited by LiaM; 12-21-2010 at 02:17 PM.

dont join clan KissThis, they tp u to cape quest and kill you, and ultimately take half of ur money

Tanri

Well, to be honest, if i wanted to be 80, i would use koxp too. Seriously, i dont know whats your problem but not all of people are nerds like you. And hell, trust me, im playing Ardream char because when i tried to be 60+, i couldn't find ay exp party. Eslant is empty. Freaking empty. Noone is at paramuns or whichever mob that would give some exp. Some people know eachother and lvl'in up together, so what about us? What should we do? Hearing some shit like "This is clan party, sorry you can't join bb" doesn't help you know?

So yea, k0xp is much better than hangout with couple of nerds like you guys. I am not a freaking fat ass guy with glasses and face with tons of pimple. I have a life. And when we try to play most of the players doesn't even accept us for exp parties. So please stfu.

Personally i'm againist koxp so i'm playing an Ardream char. But i understand all of those guys who use koxp in order to get lvl 80.

Don't be a bitch or stop complaining.

Take care and hope you'll be able to get a life.

Tanri

lol i quote'd someone's message but i guess it didn't work. I forgot the guys name tho. Well whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    Well, to be honest, if i wanted to be 80, i would use koxp too. Seriously, i dont know whats your problem but not all of people are nerds like you. And hell, trust me, im playing Ardream char because when i tried to be 60+, i couldn't find ay exp party. Eslant is empty. Freaking empty. Noone is at paramuns or whichever mob that would give some exp. Some people know eachother and lvl'in up together, so what about us? What should we do? Hearing some shit like "This is clan party, sorry you can't join bb" doesn't help you know?

So yea, k0xp is much better than hangout with couple of nerds like you guys. I am not a freaking fat ass guy with glasses and face with tons of pimple. I have a life. And when we try to play most of the players doesn't even accept us for exp parties. So please stfu.

Personally i'm againist koxp so i'm playing an Ardream char. But i understand all of those guys who use koxp in order to get lvl 80.

Don't be a bitch or stop complaining.

Take care and hope you'll be able to get a life.
    LOL! +1

I'm not admitting to shit but I do agree with you

I have serious doubts about "legit" level 83's out there that are younger than 8 months (and there are a LOT). And honestly, I do not have the time or interest in wasting 8 months of my life and paycheck on 1 cartoon that will eventually fade away in time (ie, getting hacked, getting K2ed, getting bored, getting a JOB, getting an EDUCATION, getting FRIENDS)

the basic essentials of life drive me away from my goal of having a legit level 83 but i guess that's what we get for not being 12 living with our mommy, flunking classes and skipping school to play a game.

it's amazing that there are 30yo's out there who do the same thing. it's depressing to think about the confined fantasy world they live in. I lump them next to weirdo chesters

Default 505

I am sick of people saying 505 is a botters clan, I got a few pm's saying that the last couple of days.
    Therefor I would like people to help me catch the botters in the 505 clan.
    We have about 70 members in the clan, and I know most of them very well, and I am 100% certain of most people that they do not use any kind of TPT.
    Still I get those pm's saying 505 is a botters clan, and when I ask them for names of botters, they don't have any.
    If you do not like botters, I would appreciate your help if you message me ingame or write me a letter ingame (Ingame nick: Theseuss) if you saw a 505 member using any kind of TPT. I would also like it if you would tell me the location of the botter so that I can see it myself, or show me any kind of proof.

Do not accuse 505 of botting, but accuse the people who bot.

Thanks,

Theseuss

Fixxer

dont party with judahhh's his all char koxper.

New gold farmers in CZ c2, they enter into wall next to Egos, and farm without problem,
    Good job K2 for ruining game to legit players

Dont trust anyone from the clan WeGotStyle in ardream, stole ardream drop "their clan leader"

Banned

i got scamed by : Duramen (ko4life) Fusion ( in game ) / ( i have prints and msn text for prove )
    i go sold my rest and go quit ko ;'

Quote Originally Posted by tiih1 View Post
    i got scamed by : Duramen (ko4life) Fusion ( in game ) / ( i have prints and msn text for prove )
    i go sold my rest and go quit ko ;'
    can you post this somewhere , we have this guy in clan , only like 3 days or something but we dont like scammers at all but so far know1 has posted anything as far as proof or even what char he ripped off (gimmie something)
    Last edited by HealSmash; 02-17-2011 at 12:59 AM.

made

bigpoppamurk a.k.a daviez on forums is a k0xper dont add him to your clans

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-15-2012, 12:53 PM
  5. Hits: 3