Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Carnac - West Cheaters

This is a discussion on Carnac - West Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/wallhack1wmv/;1...;/fileinfo.html Wall Hacker ?? Download ....
Page: 4

MirZa117

Well this is a failed scam attemped but should be reported anyways xD

CriticDmG

Sent me a pm saying he make my raptor +8 jsut trade it to him xD

[/b]
    ROFL :lol: :lol:

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Try2Alive

Speed/Wall Hacker

Banned

Try2Alive

Speed/Wall Hacker[/b]
    +1 ,,and the clan he in now..i try talking to leader and he is giving him a chance..u dont give hackers chances >< //

other hackers. 90% of the Fatiality clan

Banned

Well this is a failed scam attemped but should be reported anyways xD

CriticDmG

Sent me a pm saying he make my raptor +8 jsut trade it to him xD

[/b]

This guy tried the same for me, he helps people to do quests with koxp then he asks if you want he dupes your weapon.

"Give me your weapon i dupe 15 i give you 10 i keep 5 you winnnnnnnnn"

"Ty but your just a newb scammer with horncrossbow"

"...."

"Failed to connect to private chat"

clan SLAYKERS
    ALL OF SPEED HACKS
    starting for his leader : cryformercy,goldenhazze,silverhazze n more

NosferatuSoldier

The whole JustClaw clan on ORC side cheats, will post videos when I upload them.

goldenhaze msn bugging at werewolfs we lured on him and got him / killed TYBB

Diavolik

Dezartur sped hack
    ImAfckingBicth sped hack
    A3quitas sped hack

Banned

oOBartOo I guess!?

Banned

some friends and some members for my clan told me that oooStrikeFredoomooo (WHATEVER) A mage fron UNDeZzz (GOOD CLAN) was using speed hack it&#39;s hard to prove it and I dont have any SS. but when they told me hey soul a mage bla bla is using sh and he is with clan CHULOS (also know as piece of cake no offense..), so I went to cz dk slot 1 and they came here couple times trying to beat us, so I was trying to kill him (the mage) but he was hard to touch him.. I knwo he is high lvl but was hard follow him.. I wasn&#39;t with ice but I I cant say he is speed hack cuz sometimes we (rogues) KILL HIM.. but was too hard touch that guys that he was tping all the time his party running a little faster..

i SEND a letter to one member killah and one letter to this mage. nOBODY ANSWER why he was running fast so that&#39;s why I write this post.

sorry for no more prove Im just telling u what happend like 3 days ago I guess

Sincerely

SoulShot h34r:

If u see any member from my clan (Genesis) doing something wrong (illegal)... tell me and I gonan kick him

peinlich

AssassinRogue and PowerPriest Human side speedhackers

some friends and some members for my clan told me that oooStrikeFredoomooo (WHATEVER) A mage fron UNDeZzz (GOOD CLAN) was using speed hack it&#39;s hard to prove it and I dont have any SS. but when they told me hey soul a mage bla bla is using sh and he is with clan CHULOS (also know as piece of cake no offense..), so I went to cz dk slot 1 and they came here couple times trying to beat us, so I was trying to kill him (the mage) but he was hard to touch him.. I knwo he is high lvl but was hard follow him.. I wasn&#39;t with ice but I I cant say he is speed hack cuz sometimes we (rogues) KILL HIM.. but was too hard touch that guys that he was tping all the time his party running a little faster..

i SEND a letter to one member killah and one letter to this mage. nOBODY ANSWER why he was running fast so that&#39;s why I write this post.

sorry for no more prove Im just telling u what happend like 3 days ago I guess

Sincerely

SoulShot h34r:

If u see any member from my clan (Genesis) doing something wrong (illegal)... tell me and I gonan kick him[/b]
    strikefreedom as good magician not think he needs to speed hack or other things and if you can not kill him not cry and say that uses speed hack

Banned

strikefreedom as good magician not think he needs to speed hack or other things and if you can not kill him not cry and say that uses speed hack[/b]
    dude.. I said.. I cant touch him when he run (sometimes).. can u udnerstand that?
    he can be hard to beat I dun care. I dont know who the hell is him just I knwo his clan and when I was using double speed sometimes when he run (it was too hard to touch him)

hope u got it :huh:

edit: I dont cry dude... I guess people that must cry in this case.. is when they try to rush DK and they die as CRAP ^-^! not u but one clan called (well I guess his name (of that clan) doesn&#39;t matter here ^^)

Henry Picazo

i have never used speed hack , and iff u cant attack me is because there is a range that u must be within. who was the guy that saw me running faster then a rogue Oo? ask any1 im a legit player.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-15-2012, 12:53 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM