Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Carnac - West Cheaters

This is a discussion on Carnac - West Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EMMA Clan goodluck (human side) scamm Giga axe 2 hands light.. he doesn't wanna give some money for our help ...
Page: 6

Banned

EMMA Clan goodluck (human side)
    scamm Giga axe 2 hands light.. he doesn't wanna give some money for our help . he said: sorry need money.. everybody does.....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

he needs master ffs :lol:

WiLDBiLL

Man All of you are a Trip I dont care if you Cheat or Not it is K2's problem and they use it to make MONEY... DO NOT blame people that go out and try a hack cause they are so sick of getting screwed by KO!!! Listen up people K2 does not care about anything but money. They love to ban accounts becuase that just flushes a paid for account down the tiolet. When they know that person will continue playing on his 2 nd 3 rd 4 th 5 th 6 th account he allready has to continue his downward money sprial to keep filling K2's pocket. I play this game for the simple fact of the people I know. Good hard working people like me that have gotten strung along by The Evil Empire of K2. I still play becuase under some hope I blindly belive that I am getting something out of Playing Knight Online. Me unlike so many others, I play this game becuase I enjoy People and I enjoy being part of a team and helping one another. So if people truely want to Bring K2 to there kness stop paying for the Game and use it for what we enjoy most about it. And that is WHAT? ONE ANOTHER

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...nologysection2
    http://gr8tfate.blogspot.com/2007/07...pc-gaming.html
    http://www.mmogamer.com/11/12/2007/i...twork#comments
    http://www.ocregister.com/sciencetec...ine-complaints

MSB and Chulampi and xZeusx use speedhack and no, there is no video and no ss I have enough of posting it here cause it gives nothing! Go to abbys and see all the fkers I post on this forum. They are still using cheats. I want buy any premium until the problem is not solved. I believe that the most of prem users play fair. If you stop buying premium maybe they finnaly do something about it. There is 2 or three warking cheet programs it is not that hard to scan processes to find them. eeehh... another pointless post another wasted time...
    BTW I'm not a stupid kid flaming good legit players any1 in ardream can tell that this is true they can't play noprmal cause they are lame so they use hacks![/b]
    sad that you dont post the ardream humans hackers either...considering you are human..and you see them everytime you go to ardream aswell..basically the entire clan SayItsPossible hacks. not jsut speedhack...they have so many different ones. combo hack..i get hit by 7-8 numbers at once. prob 7 skills and an r. then 75% of them, speedhack. and try2alive..somehow while being dead....he was sitting there...infamous was fighting on top of hise dead body..and try kills him..wtf is that.

chulampi, msb, JustClaw clan, some clan liek Intotheshadows or something, if you see orc clan with shadows in it in ardream they hack.

MSB and Chulampi and xZeusx use speedhack and no, there is no video and no ss I have enough of posting it here cause it gives nothing! Go to abbys and see all the fkers I post on this forum. They are still using cheats. I want buy any premium until the problem is not solved. I believe that the most of prem users play fair. If you stop buying premium maybe they finnaly do something about it. There is 2 or three warking cheet programs it is not that hard to scan processes to find them. eeehh... another pointless post another wasted time...
    BTW I'm not a stupid kid flaming good legit players any1 in ardream can tell that this is true they can't play noprmal cause they are lame so they use hacks![/b]
    sad that you dont post the ardream humans hackers either...considering you are human..and you see them everytime you go to ardream aswell..basically the entire clan SayItsPossible hacks. not jsut speedhack...they have so many different ones. combo hack..i get hit by 7-8 numbers at once. prob 7 skills and an r. then 75% of them, speedhack. and try2alive..somehow while being dead....he was sitting there...infamous was fighting on top of hise dead body..and try kills him..wtf is that.

chulampi, msb, JustClaw clan, some clan liek Intotheshadows or something, if you see orc clan with shadows in it in ardream they hack.

I post about orc side, cause they always runaway from me so I can check for sure if they use speedhack or not, but you are right hum side always uses cheats. BTW posting cheaters here gives nothing as same as sending a letter to GM. Lately I've succesfully PM-ed Korlax, evend send him a letter about the MSB Chulampi and xZeusX. I recieved an answer "I've recieved your letter thank you" and what? Chulampi and MSB where sitting yesterday on FT like it nothing happend. Gues they bought platinium so they may use cheat if they want to.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Hmm their is so meny on west

oh if anyone see in Error pm me

griml2eaper or letter me

lol ive kicked 2 already (

Banned

MrCrazy bot all the the day he is high lvl archer mastered (i xped him 2 times luring troll warrior and i saw redball) with patos gloves, he spamm CS, their is a priest with him of his clan

semsa

i saw turk on c - west, than i pmed him so i can be sure that he is turk !!!
    he is named : kankagelksyapak ( somewhere are big letters )
    so pls some1 report this to GM or any1 who can BAN him

BioDiesel

Speed Hackers Carnac West:
    MrsVenus
    ASESISNO
    BishopxD

over and over:
    Speedhackers + distance atack:

Chulampi, MSB, PuffGetz

They are run forward quic to a pray and spike, thrust, pierce and they runaway :/ I need ~50ap more to kill them before they runaway :P The sad thing is that there are ppl in party with them and I think they should be banneed also, even if they do not use cheats.

MageOfHonor

nei001

a chinese hacker in the abyss, human bp

gm's wont ban them. they could careless about the people that hack in the parts of the game that matter the most. all they do is rarely ban a few macroers. and the macroers come back 10 minutes later. they dont rly care at all.like KO knows there game sucks. the pk system is all the got going for them. and they let it flood with hackers. idiots.

and now z77z is runing with a priest. They both use combo hack. Priest in 1 second throws 2 debufs and sweep mana z77z runs to you with speedhack and then bam 12 hits in 1 second. No1 will survive that on 2 debuffs

I almost kill a lame in 1vs 1 solo when priest was away but he ran away...sucker

Chiquta distance atack
    Gousty from AFK speed hacking and distance atack.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-15-2012, 12:53 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM