Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Carnac-West Orc Koxpers

This is a discussion on Carnac-West Orc Koxpers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um..yea... [/b] um lol proves how much IronWolves are legit......
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

um..yea...

[/b]
    um lol proves how much IronWolves are legit...

Balroth

um lol proves how much IronWolves are legit...[/b]
    Fak you h34r: is that the whole clan? Another guy I just invited 2 days ago. But that's not very good evidence I don't know if he cheated or not but I'll find out. This pic doesn't really prove anything except the suspicion of one guy. Don't call my clan not legit because we've been in this server for months and have been working hard to keep this clan going, so you have no right at all to call this clan not legit just because of a few fuckers that i gave a chance to join clan to. Am I a fucking psychic to know if they cheated or not, If the person is nice, good lvl, and we have room in clan why wouldn't I give them a chance. So screw all the ones that say this clan isn't legit we are legit and I'll kick whoever I need to keep it that way, or just close invites to clan till this server gets cleaned up. I'm not apologizing for anything either because of your accusations to my entire clan. BTW the guy that started this topic just joined my clan earlier today, Im giving him a fair chance just like anyone else.

Fak you h34r: is that the whole clan? Another guy I just invited 2 days ago. But that's not very good evidence I don't know if he cheated or not but I'll find out. This pic doesn't really prove anything except the suspicion of one guy. Don't call my clan not legit because we've been in this server for months and have been working hard to keep this clan going, so you have no right at all to call this clan not legit just because of a few fuckers that i gave a chance to join clan to. Am I a fucking psychic to know if they cheated or not, If the person is nice, good lvl, and we have room in clan why wouldn't I give them a chance. So screw all the ones that say this clan isn't legit we are legit and I'll kick whoever I need to keep it that way, or just close invites to clan till this server gets cleaned up. I'm not apologizing for anything either because of your accusations to my entire clan. BTW the guy that started this topic just joined my clan earlier today, Im giving him a fair chance just like anyone else.[/b]
    A clan is looked up upon it's members, so if one cheats, then yeah the whole clans gets called cheaters... this is why if you are such a great clan leader, you should invest more time into inviting people to clan and such.

Balroth

A clan is looked up upon it's members, so if one cheats, then yeah the whole clans gets called cheaters... this is why if you are such a great clan leader, you should invest more time into inviting people to clan and such.[/b]
    No point arguing with you, I see you'll drag this out as long as possible, the guy is out of my clan. I'm closing invites, and that's that. Someone cheats, they get booted. I really could care less what the "rats" think anyways at this point. Nothing worse than being a rat in my opinion. Your trying to ruin a legit clans name, simple as that and I won't let that happen. Now go break TOS and buy some gbs and find a sharer, which is the greatest problem to KO, and before you try and say I've done those, I've never shared, nor have I bought gbs. All my conduct on ko4life is done via in game coin and items.

No point arguing with you, I see you'll drag this out as long as possible, the guy is out of my clan. I'm closing invites, and that's that. Someone cheats, they get booted. I really could care less what the "rats" think anyways at this point. Nothing worse than being a rat in my opinion. Your trying to ruin a legit clans name, simple as that and I won't let that happen. Now go break TOS and buy some gbs and find a sharer, which is the greatest problem to KO, and before you try and say I've done those, I've never shared, nor have I bought gbs. All my conduct on ko4life is done via in game coin and items.[/b]
    lol I didn't even hear of you guys until now... shows up how "known" ur clan is... and if you don't care then stop posting i guess, ain't that the solution
    ps. try to stick on topic and not writing about TOS rules or gb buying or w'e it is

Balroth

Little boy, piece of advice. Stop while your ahead, now I can tell your reaching. This will be my last post on topic :P

Little boy, piece of advice. Stop while your ahead, now I can tell your reaching. This will be my last post on topic :P[/b]
    little boy? yeah ok buddy... and what do you mean by "now I can tell your reaching"...

and well i always like having the last word so i'll be the last one posting

birdi

also sent KSC file on mykol to report their leader.. SuperKillah[/b]
    i just saw SuperKillah today and he got into Undestructables???

Little archer Senior Member

dude unbateabel gtfo, u always troll in topics that dont have anything to do with u / or in servers u dont even play.

i kno ur bored but pls keep waiting that new server somewhere else cuz nobody asked for ur wise comments in here

desired

balroth,

i dont play KO anymore, but ive played it long enough, u prob didnt even kick them from clan, maybe talked them into buying a NCS (its a possibility because some people are NP wh0res)
    even if u did kick them from clan, Good for u, ur so legit its funny..
    one person hack in a clan, they tell another person threw, msn, yahoo, ects...
    i mean, everyone wants 2 be on top, and they will do anything to get there, u and ur clan is legit, but doesnt mean the members are legit, and stop whining about ur legit clan, cuz NO CLAN IS LEGIT...
    get that through ur head,
    KO sucks anyways lol =D

and other ppls, stop dising his clan, hes gonna cry ( lulz peace.

Balroth

balroth,

i dont play KO anymore, but ive played it long enough, u prob didnt even kick them from clan, maybe talked them into buying a NCS (its a possibility because some people are NP wh0res)
    i mean, everyone wants 2 be on top, and they will do anything to get there, u and ur clan is legit, but doesnt mean the members are legit, and stop whining about ur legit clan, cuz NO CLAN IS LEGIT...
    KO sucks anyways lol =D

and other ppls, stop dising his clan, hes gonna cry ( lulz peace.[/b]
    Where the fuk did you crawl out from! :angry: Damn, I had to post a reply to this shit. First off, your master plan of ncs is fuked because they are and have been disabled for a while, and damn to even run some kind of devious plan like that in your head says alot. NP whores? LOL a large majority of our clan np is made up of about 10 dedicated members that founded the clan from the start. I've booted people who donated np, and will continue to do so if necessary. And cmon, you say you don't play this game anymore, then why are you wasting your valuable time on ko4life posting shit that doesn't involve you and know nothing about? Only thing I'll agree with you is that KO does suck, but only because of the community. IW is legit, and I'll keep it that way. Come join my clan and see for yourself. BTW the only thing that made me cry is when you "quit" ko. :lol:

dude unbateabel gtfo, u always troll in topics that dont have anything to do with u / or in servers u dont even play.

i kno ur bored but pls keep waiting that new server somewhere else cuz nobody asked for ur wise comments in here[/b]
    As a matter of fact I do play Carnac West once in a while now, on surdockmania

So that means I can judge as well.

balroth,

KO sucks anyways lol =D

and other ppls, stop dising his clan, hes gonna cry ( lulz peace.[/b]
    it's true no clan is legit, but most of them redeem themselves by doing the right thing and kicking the cheaters from clan

Where the fuk did you crawl out from! :angry: Damn, I had to post a reply to this shit. First off, your master plan of ncs is fuked because they are and have been disabled for a while, and damn to even run some kind of devious plan like that in your head says alot. NP whores? LOL a large majority of our clan np is made up of about 10 dedicated members that founded the clan from the start. I've booted people who donated np, and will continue to do so if necessary. And cmon, you say you don't play this game anymore, then why are you wasting your valuable time on ko4life posting shit that doesn't involve you and know nothing about? Only thing I'll agree with you is that KO does suck, but only because of the community. IW is legit, and I'll keep it that way. Come join my clan and see for yourself. BTW the only thing that made me cry is when you "quit" ko. :lol:[/b]
    NCs are enabled

As a matter of fact I do play Carnac West once in a while now, on surdockmania[/b]
    Best sharer too have . Who wanna vs unbeatable on surdockmania. HEHE
    Actually we are name changing the account so the account name will be BlackiiInBed.

Balroth

As a matter of fact I do play Carnac West once in a while now, on surdockmania

So that means I can judge as well.
    it's true no clan is legit, but most of them redeem themselves by doing the right thing and kicking the cheaters from clan
    NCs are enabled[/b]
    holy cow, look at those response times its like we are on msn :P and thx for the heads up on NCS didn't know, must have been right after this patch.

wow c-west is full of a bunch of whiners lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast