Caution Of This Player

This is a discussion on Caution Of This Player within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This player has stated that he has taken an old friends of Bad Company's BigPappaWide's item's. The Screen shot of ...
Page: 1

This player has stated that he has taken an old friends of Bad Company's BigPappaWide's item's.

The Screen shot of Buddah Saying "thats why I took his items" is here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...248512&st=0

Buddah claims that this is a simple spacing trick that anyone can do, And yes there is a spaceing trick that people can do to make it look like someone else is talking BUT you are limited to about a 2 word phrase on the second name because your only allowed a certain amount of characters in a set amount of spacing. So it is impossible for Sillyho to type his sentence "not ever worth talking to" and then to type a whole sentence such as "Buddah : i think for my self, unlike your mindless spiled brats who babashop on your clan"

I was in lufferson at the time this started and it was right after the lunarWar for only about 5 minutes or so, At that time I asked silly just to ignore him, but now I am glad Silly didn't listen to me because Buddah Promote his Arrogance and saying he took BPW items.

Also Panobuddaho was in lufferson making statements back at Silly but I am not sure if that just 1 of Buddah other Characters or not.

And as for having a warrior that has been known to scam vouche for your doesn't really help.

Please don't let this guy scam more people there is just to manny people getting scammed by this person.

hey i found a pic of buddah when he had hair

No need to flame on him just have him removed from these forums. So he can no longer scamm more people.

NeronDomitius

watch out boogie, he has FBI connections...

i don't like buddah but your SS is fake stadning in the middle of moradon and no spamming going on? + it looks typed in.

Well if you notice the conversation was scrolled up thats why you don't see the spam moradon chat. Beside that the coversation took place in Lufferson.

Neron Np, ty for the warning. I will fortifie my household.

hey i found a pic of buddah when he had hair

[/b]

watch out boogie, he has FBI connections... [/b]
    Btw is this guy Standing cause i can't see a chair?

Btw is this guy Standing cause i can't see a chair?[/b]
    ask buddah its hes nice days.

SillyHo

Zerbs I took the SS and I was in lufferson with buddah and 2 members from his subclans. We had attracted a crowd and so moved towards the back by the monument. I dont have the patience to learn how to doctor SS's or a reason to really. Buddah had, until now, always seemed rather harmless to me. Sorta like that little rat dog that barks real real loud when it stands behind something, but soon as its removed it shuts up and hides. Hos continual flames of my clan do irritate me, but not to any degree in which I would try and have him banned. His remarks though, about hacking a good friend of mine, needed to be brought to light.

I want to point out that it wasn't spaced out in order to look like that. You can tell by the guy talking in ally, it wouldn't show him talking in between them, it would just be right after each other.

SillyHo

Its OK Blackbreed now has both KSC's I took of the convo and can verify their authenticity. Shouldnt be long now that we will have to deal with this douche.

FlippinSweeT

i'm gonna miss buddah it was a free laugh everytime he posted xD

misterfrisco

its not a fake SS, on line 12 Silly talks then right after in ally chat someone said something (line 13) in line 14 Buddah started talking, there for its not possible for Silly to do what everyone is acusing him of doing making blank spaces then putting "Buddah: I am a scammer". Buddah if your reading this BadBadJP (Ryan) he used to be a "Friend" until he Scammed my Glave +11. No its not a lie here is the thread and screen shots, go to page 2 to view best evidence that Ryan "BadBadJP" scammed my item. Here is the lynk , and after that lynk you can see that Ryan got banned from KO4Life for scamming me, Even though Jason didnt scam me he shares his account with Ryan, Jason has a KO4Life account whats not to say that Ryan can hop on Jasons account and scam again??? Think about it.
    http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...?f=4&t=1006
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=242969

On this one i said that Jason (Ryans cousin) had something to do with me being scammed, and he got all defencive and started insulting me using curse words Psy had to edit his comments out
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=236648

What more proof do you need that Buddah associates with scammers. I know Jason didnt scam me but he did use Ryans warrior and that tells me he is ok with using scammed items, and if he wasnt ok with His cousing scamming why didn't he simply give me back my glave?? I could have given him back the coins Ryan gave me. Buddah i really dont know you but your retarted for calling silly a glitcher and he barely has time to log onto KO so its not likely he would make this up about you.

i don't like buddah but your SS is fake stadning in the middle of moradon and no spamming going on? + it looks typed in.[/b]

Just read my comment above ^^^^^^^

Ok so it has been over 10 days since anyone has said anything on this topic. What is the status of BuDDaH being banned from the forums? I would hate to see someone who has admitted to what he has done stay on ko4life.

This guy is a sad story, he should be banned.
    He talks so much BS on posts that people with brains can&#39;t even read ><