Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by smogx,need the help of the mods!

This is a discussion on Scammed by smogx,need the help of the mods! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well,I got scammed by smogx(Iambody ign) he is the new owner what I didn't know. 3 days ago I sold ...
Page: 1

Default Scammed by smogx,need the help of the mods!

Well,I got scammed by smogx(Iambody ign) he is the new owner what I didn't know. 3 days ago I sold him 20 gbs through paypal. Today he did chargeback for 120$. I just need his ip to know where he lives so I could maybe go to police because we are living in the same country and germany is not that big. He also scammed BODYAHMET (IGN) a lvl 80 Rouge and a dv +9 through chargeback. I think giving out ips is not allowed but it's for something really important and I really need that money hard. So, if any mod could help me,it would be great.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by thinan43 View Post
    Well,I got scammed by smogx(Iambody ign) he is the new owner what I didn't know. 3 days ago I sold him 20 gbs through paypal. Today he did chargeback for 120$. I just need his ip to know where he lives so I could maybe go to police because we are living in the same country and germany is not that big. He also scammed BODYAHMET (IGN) a lvl 80 Rouge and a dv +9 through chargeback. I think giving out ips is not allowed but it's for something really important and I really need that money hard. So, if any mod could help me,it would be great.

thx
    well you shuld post some proofs - like page with chargeback from PP.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Are you able to provide a screen shot of logs where he gave this e-mail address as his paypal e-mail?

omg im famous im in that msn ^^

uhh smogx go fuck yourself noob scammer!

he tried to buy something off me thru pp a few days ago. someone else had a bid but he wanted me to wait a few days so he can buy and offered more. prolly was gonna do the same to me >.<

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

He's already banned by the way, folks. I am truly sorry for your loss, mate. =(

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've banned the guy. His forum email and the paypal email matched. I did a search with his ip's and there was only the one account.

I'm getting an ip block done to stop him even viewing these forums.

Also I been chatting with one of your friends and I am going to write to paypal for you guys and explain the situation and hopefully with the evidence I can provide paypal I can prove that you have been trading virtual items which will automatically reverse the charge back and will also show this guys is committing theift and get paypal to deal with on him. I will also request his ISP info ( well I do know it already ) and I will send a complaint of abuse and theift over the net which should get his account closed and he will be black listed with his local isp's for 5 years and unable to get an connection for 6 months.

I don't like theifs and i hate theifs who hide behide a computer and attack users of our forum! Beware a pissed off Felix can be very mean!

iDoLoveGod

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

Also I been chatting with one of your friends
    hihi i dont know why i helped but i like to help i think^^

I don't like theifs and i hate theifs who hide behide a computer and attack users of our forum! Beware a pissed off Felix can be very mean!
    a pissed off felix :S damn guys please run away!^^

I've banned the guy. His forum email and the paypal email matched. I did a search with his ip's and there was only the one account.

Also I been chatting with one of your friends and I am going to write to paypal for you guys and explain the situation and hopefully with the evidence I can provide paypal I can prove that you have been trading virtual items which will automatically reverse the charge back and will also show this guys is committing theift and get paypal to deal with on him. I will also request his ISP info ( well I do know it already ) and I will send a complaint of abuse and theift over the net which should get his account closed and he will be black listed with his local isp's for 5 years and unable to get an connection for 6 months.

wow,Felix,best mod ever, I love you so muuuuuuch if I will get my money back. If I knew where he lives I would get some of my friends and ....

Banned

wow

poor scammer :P

paypal=k2
    How retarted can anyone be? They want me to send pictures of the packet I send to smogx? WTF??????? GBS through the post? HOW RETARDED CAN ANYONE BE??? OMG, I don't know how often I said that I sent him VIRTUAL MONEY.
    fuck paypal
    fuck k2

Banned

Paypal is known for that, hence why you shouldnt sell stuff trough paypal.
    You can even show them pictures, msn convos, you will still loose the case.

Macdonald

lol i wandit 2 sell him something good i dind

He gave me a IN+200m back. He said his parents chargebacked the money. He gave bodyahmet his dv +9 back and his paypal is already banned. He told me to tell you to unbann him to pm some people. I don't care about him anymore because he can't do any trades anymore and I got my stuff back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast