Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Chabo Scammer!

This is a discussion on Chabo Scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Chabo agreed to send him money for a compensation, he didn't. Same thing as scamming to me....
Page: 2

Banned

Chabo agreed to send him money for a compensation, he didn't. Same thing as scamming to me.

Banned Senior Member

Same thing as scamming for all of us , is there proof for this claim?

I know Chabo. He can spare 100 USD. I lost my hotmail account so i have no real way of contacting him since im a stoner and dont really keep good track of shit like phone numbers and whatnot but i really doubt Chabo needs to scam 100 USD.

You say you know him for 3 years, then you must know he is good for it. Unless he believes he doesnt have to give you any money from selling the char. I love Chabo but he is a douche :P Not a scammer though, no way.

Wait untill you can have a real conversation with him before throwing out accusations. Its allways best to avoid the drama. Knowing Chabo he could see this topic and never send the money just to be annoying jajajajaja.

I find it hard to believe our chabo would scam anyone. If it is a case of chabo owing you money, then I am quite sure he has every intention of paying you back. I suggest next time you take screen caps of convos that deal with money owed/received so when problems arise you have proof that can be used to help clear your name/prove their scamming nature

would be sad if he done it...

but i dont think chabo is like that

anyway gl

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Chabo agreed to send him money for a compensation, he didn't. Same thing as scamming to me.
    Right now it is nothing but hearsay, so until actual proof is provided it wouldn't be right nor fair to point fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    would be sad if he done it...

but i dont think chabo is like that

anyway gl
    sent you a pm.

yes , they did agree on the 50/50 on acc. I myself have easily put in over $300 on acc not by my own money, but when Mils were worth alot, instead of reselling for profit i keep em on the account. Chabo by any means aint short on cash lol. " Hmm bored of exp, lets do MS, 45 Ms later" exp time . But yea, i know they did the 50/50 deal cuz everytime they used the terms "my account" they always told eachother, you mean our account. I really don't see anything happening unless logs are posted, but really dont see Chabo being like that, even though all the shit he talked behind my back to other plps msn, which i still have the logs too >.> calling me scammer n shit. Hope you get your shit resolved Michaellllllllllllll

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
    Right now it is nothing but hearsay, so until actual proof is provided it wouldn't be right nor fair to point fingers.
    Which is why everyone, including me, is waiting for chabo's version...

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    yes , they did agree on the 50/50 on acc. I myself have easily put in over $300 on acc not by my own money, but when Mils were worth alot, instead of reselling for profit i keep em on the account. Chabo by any means aint short on cash lol. " Hmm bored of exp, lets do MS, 45 Ms later" exp time . But yea, i know they did the 50/50 deal cuz everytime they used the terms "my account" they always told eachother, you mean our account. I really don't see anything happening unless logs are posted, but really dont see Chabo being like that, even though all the shit he talked behind my back to other plps msn, which i still have the logs too >.> calling me scammer n shit. Hope you get your shit resolved Michaellllllllllllll
    I still hate him for ruining our hob gob spawn with Snake queens and tk's.. and a few isiloons.. When we were xping.. and then he goes "Ah well im afk a bit"

Btw, which one of the obnoxious's are this?..

D

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    I still hate him for ruining our hob gob spawn with Snake queens and tk's.. and a few isiloons.. When we were xping.. and then he goes "Ah well im afk a bit"

Btw, which one of the obnoxious's are this?..
    Lol that was true with is monsterstaffs after each lvl... oeps Snakequeen... good protection against raiding and ks ^^..

Think the post has been made by Mike.

I find extremely disturbing people throwing accusations with no proof

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Take it as you will. I've done what I can.

Little archer Senior Member

lol a guy like chabo does not quit ko for good. he would destroy his rep for a meaningless amount of cash... (compared to what he normally spends in ko)

wat an idiot, ban plz

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post

Take it as you will. I've done what I can.
    I don't know the person , but I'm sure he looked into this topic and im almost 100 % positive that retail - friend of viktor I guess , tells the truth .
    Viktor has no stupid friends =D .

And yes , he deserves a ban . Even if you guys say that he spent alot on this game , a 100$ is nothing for him thats why he doesn't give a f**k I guess ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast