Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

Chabo Scammer!

This is a discussion on Chabo Scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Chabo is full of shit, mikael havent recieved any money and ive seen it myself, why dont u post a ...
Page: 4

Chabo is full of shit, mikael havent recieved any money and ive seen it myself, why dont u post a ss of ur paypal chabo?
    but yeh mikael got no msn logs or whatever so ya might aswell close it since there is nothing u can do without ''proofs''
    just letting u know that chabo is full of shit and never sent any money.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    tx gio gotta do some work (taakstraf)
    ore sit in jail for 40days so im gonna work:P
    Ok Goodluck with that hopefully its an easy job.

Banned Regular Member

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow
    a friend just told me about this topic lol
    aight im not gonna read this atm ill be later today back too read and answer evrything

aight i readed abit
    about casiba true i didnt had those items at euko just making fun of you
    about Mike(Centarion) i was away i've been in jail i sended you money on the PP acount you gave me later it was the wrong info u said and gave me a other PP acount than it changed from 100$ too somthing like 300$? cant rly remember didnt agree with that

but got a plenty of stuff going around in RL atm today is the last day i hope gotta go too the judge at 13:40 my time o-o and when im back im gonna read again just did a quick read.
    Claims of going to jail is a pretty old one, how long does it take to send 100 bucks to someones paypal ?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    Claims of going to jail is a pretty old one, how long does it take to send 100 bucks to someones paypal ?
    Well inside jail I think its not the first thing that's in ur mind.. Besides why does it matter now when Chabo and Mike are solving the problem between eachother?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well inside jail I think its not the first thing that's in ur mind.. Besides why does it matter now when Chabo and Mike are solving the problem between eachother?
    no evidence of that but i guess we will see what happens

Banned Senior Member

too be real i dont rly know why i should give reason why i've been in jail and might had too go again i only got 1 document left the others are gone
    from before newyear but yea this was from yesterday

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

stupid stuff from ''2'' years ago almost but yea

Its not like take a candy of a shop without paying

for the non dutch people lets say it was with a gun puting on someones head and saying im gonna kill you stuff like that

## srry for my bad english ##

@Edit and about that ''scamming'' its just a lol for me.. since i could scam people of thousends of usd
    still selling items for usd here and still people going first paying me between 200-1k usd and still they didnt get scammed?
    last night i've did alot trades for usd aswell o-o but whatever think what you guys want about it.

too be real i dont rly know why i should give reason why i've been in jail and might had too go again i only got 1 document left the others are gone
    from before newyear but yea this was from yesterday

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

stupid stuff from ''2'' years ago almost but yea

Its not like take a candy of a shop without paying

for the non dutch people lets say it was with a gun puting on someones head and saying im gonna kill you stuff like that

## srry for my bad english ##

@Edit and about that ''scamming'' its just a lol for me.. since i could scam people of thousends of usd
    still selling items for usd here and still people going first paying me between 200-1k usd and still they didnt get scammed?
    last night i've did alot trades for usd aswell o-o but whatever think what you guys want about it.
    alright maybe u could, but in this case u didnt, what u did was scamming 100 lame usd.
    yeh up to u guys to belive me or not, whatever u say chabo is still a scammer nd will always be in my eyes.
    peace out.
    Edit: getting in touch with mike nd see if he still has some msn logs.

i tell u something, i think he haxed me also , on FeeLDaBeaT

I love how Chabo is using this post as a massive ego boost with his keyboard warrior friends. Dude your such a bad ass for getting arrested i wish i was as cool as you. Everyone needs to get off this pin dicks cock....jus' sayin'

Why do i even play this game....

and again , bumping this.

Chabo stop being retarded , i left you that "YeaYea" account so you could contact camat0z, but INSTEAD you had to make alot of accounts (wich i've banned already), seriously you even tried to fool me with the "Security Ban" thing, really? stop being a dumbass and if you really want to get unbanned fix your problems like an adult, till then you STAY BANNED, it isnt hard for me to catch you, its just 2 steps to ban you aswell , if you gonna keep making new accounts go ahead , it doesnt take more than a minute for me to ban you.

Is there any mod who can unban my normal acount ''chabo''? (Blocked for security)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    and again , bumping this.

Chabo stop being retarded , i left you that "YeaYea" account so you could contact camat0z, but INSTEAD you had to make alot of accounts (wich i've banned already), seriously you even tried to fool me with the "Security Ban" thing, really? stop being a dumbass and if you really want to get unbanned fix your problems like an adult, till then you STAY BANNED, it isnt hard for me to catch you, its just 2 steps to ban you aswell , if you gonna keep making new accounts go ahead , it doesnt take more than a minute for me to ban you.

Is there any mod who can unban my normal acount ''chabo''? (Blocked for security)
    he just needs to switch ips , its not that hard lol . and yet , he fails

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Wow. I would never do this to a friend. Why would you brag about being a loser and going to jail? Grow up and stop living off of mom and dad. Hope this tard stays banned. Feel bad for the Op

Banned

If you let them everybody can scam this is just the life !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234