Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ChaOz IS SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ChaOz IS SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AS U KNOW THE EX LEADER OF VENGEANCE GIVE UP AND CHANGE HIS NATION TO HUMAN THEN HE GAVE THE ...
Page: 1

Touchfemale

AS U KNOW THE EX LEADER OF VENGEANCE GIVE UP AND CHANGE HIS NATION TO HUMAN THEN HE GAVE THE LEADERSHIP TO SIRLANCELOT WHEN HE MOVE TO HUMANS HE JUST GO WITH ALL CLAN DROPS FROM THE CLAN AND THEN HE GONNA JOIN MIRACLE AS WE KNOW THATS A FUCKING POINT FOR MIRACLE ACCPTING PPL SHIT LIKE HIM FUCK U CHAOZ NOOB :angry:

AS U KNOW THE EX LEADER OF VENGEANCE GIVE UP AND CHANGE HIS NATION TO HUMAN THEN HE GAVE THE LEADERSHIP TO SIRLANCELOT WHEN HE MOVE TO HUMANS HE JUST GO WITH ALL CLAN DROPS FROM THE CLAN AND THEN HE GONNA JOIN MIRACLE AS WE KNOW THATS A FUCKING POINT FOR MIRACLE ACCPTING PPL SHIT LIKE HIM FUCK U CHAOZ NOOB :angry:[/b]
    hmm cool

fkChaOz

btw elf belt = all clan drops? kthnx ur such an idiot.

haha gogo chaos! Scam those dirty human!

Jking, If he scammed anyone - He's a scammer period.

i dont understand how hes a scammer. hes been leader of the clan for a long time, gets a elf belt, disbands clan cause hes going human so keeps his elf belt.. wtf u want him to do sell the elf belt or give it to ur retarded ass? stfu he didnt scam u.

helnix

i dont understand how hes a scammer. hes been leader of the clan for a long time, gets a elf belt, disbands clan cause hes going human so keeps his elf belt.. wtf u want him to do sell the elf belt or give it to ur retarded ass? stfu he didnt scam u.[/b]
    +1 chaoz is legıt

Helios

i dont understand how hes a scammer. hes been leader of the clan for a long time, gets a elf belt, disbands clan cause hes going human so keeps his elf belt.. wtf u want him to do sell the elf belt or give it to ur retarded ass? stfu he didnt scam u.[/b]
    not telling the clanies to change the side is scamm enough?

Touchfemale

not telling the clanies to change the side is scamm enough?[/b]
    he is Right, u just leave us.

he is Right, u just leave us.[/b]
    sure it wasn't the best way to quit a clan but either way he didnt really know any of u guys so he really didnt care. he wants to play with friends and his friends are in human side. stop crying and stop spamming this stupid shit. he only got a elf belt stop calling him a scammer and stfu.

another topic??

RideOn

YEAH AND NOW ON HUMAN SIDE CHAOZ AND HYDRA TRY TO SCAM A GLASS BELT FROM MIRACLE gg

THEY BOTH GOT KICKED FROM MIRACLE CLAN FCKING SCAMMERS PIECE OF SHIT

DarK

Is ur caps lock button stuck or what?

Helios

sure it wasn't the best way to quit a clan but either way he didnt really know any of u guys so he really didnt care. he wants to play with friends and his friends are in human side. stop crying and stop spamming this stupid shit. he only got a elf belt stop calling him a scammer and stfu.[/b]
    only a elf belt? are u dump go back on ur over geared warrior and stop spamming this topic, ur not playing there

DarK

Trip isn't that overly geared... ever seen adoni-shits old gear?

1) who cares? hes gone...Get over it. Did you suck his cock so much that u have to cry when he leaves with an elf belt?
    2) If you still have a leader, keep ur clan going. If you think hes such a shitty leader, why do u need him?
    3) I duno anything about them scamming a glass belt. I heard the story, but i dont believe it. I've made deals 100% easy and fast with chaoz, to uin his reputation like this is a bitch move.

chaoz is gg.

"only a elf belt? are u dump go back on ur over geared warrior and stop spamming this topic, ur not playing there "

I love hitting helios for 400 with HS and 2200 ap. your calling him over geared. Half of fierce can tank the whole orc side.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast