Charged back on paypal... lost my account diez

This is a discussion on Charged back on paypal... lost my account diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My char no1lives is being played by a chargeback scammer, his msn is michael- [email protected] also he uses another email ...
Page: 1

Default Charged back on paypal... lost my account diez

My char no1lives is being played by a chargeback scammer, his msn is michael- [email protected] also he uses another email [email protected] the char by_staff is on there.

never deal with this person and feel free to shout abuse if u ever see him around

Reitsu

call paypal and say u sold a virtual item and i think u can get ur money back

HsK

trust lerx do it and this asshole will be pwnd !! :P

!ndream

Are you have messenger logs (chat for trading) ?

Paypal support is not same koko2network baba support system if you have logs login your paypal account and write your all problems
    add msn logs
    this forum topics and sale topics
    e-bay sale urls of ke
    maybe char pictures etc.

i think you can get your moneys back easily ^_^

Sweet

"The Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to payments for tangible, physical goods which can be shipped, and excludes all other payments, including but not limited to payments for intangibles, for services or for licenses and other access to digital content. In addition, items prohibited in the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy are ineligible for coverage."

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p...mplaint-outside

Call them, gather as much evidence as you can, and pwn that sucker ^_^

wako0

that fag <_<