Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CHEAT AT CSW on C-WEST ? ( GLADIATORS )

This is a discussion on CHEAT AT CSW on C-WEST ? ( GLADIATORS ) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah ok sry sry destination, i forgot that you are the best and killing jacktr easy, and ...
Page: 4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    ok sry sry destination, i forgot that you are the best and killing jacktr easy, and sinins, when you will kill the gm in vs ?
    i will not answer anymore , dont want to drop my level down to yours anymore. now gogo to all forums and tell that jacktr accept that destination is better. when you will shut up i really will accept that. its like im talking to my ex-girl who cant couldnt stop talking, haha =)

bb
    thanks

the truth is annoying some times...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    thanks

the truth is annoying some times...

then your new ingame name must be TheTruth

Banned

Salmin , just ignore this lunatic.
    I should have my car back in 2 or 3 days and he will get what he deserves for scamming.

Wow, I can't believe I used to participate in this in-game frivolous bullshit. Do you guys honestly care about who is better in a 1 v 1 ? One vs ones don't really matter if you have no pk intelligence what so ever. 1 v 1 is the noobs way of feeling important, believe me I used to do the same. You guys are getting so wound up over this shit, for just one sec I want you to go outside and ask any random who is better, Jack or Destination?

Quote Originally Posted by wotsinmepantsnow View Post
    Sorry to go off-topic here ...

But if you really want to be a smartass about spelling, try turning on a spellcheck or at least checking for your own spelling mistakes.

There's at least 2 grammar errors and 3 spelling errors in just that one sentence you wrote.

- "I", not "i" (uppercase, not lowercase letter)
    - "As far as I can see", not "As far I can see"
    - "he has got", not "he got"
    - "you", not "u"
    - "should", not "shuld"

* Obviously I'm not adding the capital letter you forgot at the beginning of your sentence, plus the period you forgot .. because who uses those nowadays on the Internet?

Again, just trying to help you at using the correct spelling for the English language, before you cut someone else's balls off for doing so.

*** On-topic: Chitin shell +9 > *
    Even 1 piece is sufficient to gain an advantage over an enemy. Not to mention the weapons that get around +11 ap, not counting the dex/str.

Of course, just my 2 cents.

God that post was fail on so many levels. Only one trying to be a smartass is you. He wasn't correcting anyones spelling he was only saying he has 1x shell +9 making "shells" into "shell" b/c there is not multiple of them. Funny you write out that whole post trying to sound intelligent and call someone else a smartass and you're the one who ends up looking like an idiot. Maybe next time YOU want to be a smartass, double check what you read and use your brain.

It's like watching two 6 year olds fight about who has the coolest daddy really...
    And the awful spelling just makes it worse
    Nobody cares who's the best in VS so leave it already - back on the topic, for the first time in like 500 pages.
    That's just some visual bug pretty much everyone who have been in Delos have experienced, especially in that room and on the stairs to the Abyss gate - I'm pretty sure it's no Cheats involved

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    hmm i killed you nearly with 5k hp, after that lag started. we could make more vs s but you run away (going to rlb). you are just funny, you remind me razor xD
    cant wait for the day you get your shells +8 and i havent lag =)
    ok so i was reading through all this chilidish IM BETTER THAN U flames and i found this... why do u even have to mention me u dirty turk? geez its ok to hate, but honestly i think its pathetic to let everyone know about it... like, are u trying to get everyone to "laugh" at ur sad joke? are u trying to sound cool?

just mind ur own business oke? i have never messed around with u so why r u trying to start shit now..?

edit: for the record i have nothing against turks, only against the retarded ones... and im afraid that u are one of those.
    Last edited by razor; 10-11-2009 at 03:46 AM.

Its not a visual bug. You actually do fall down the floor both on your screen and on others. The fact that they remained down the floor is called bug abuse. They used a known bug to avoid getting killed and heal without getting hit.

As the ko4life retard said (ko4mylife), he remembers them falling down the stairs on vent. If we were to believe his statement without question, that would mean that they were aware that they were below the floor. Seeing as people from other clans were trying to hit them, and only the R hits were getting registered, they knew that they were being targeted. Since they didn't move and stayed under the floor, they were bug abusing.

If they had fallen below the floor without them knowing, then it would not be considered bug abuse. However, the retarded monkey confirmed that they knew about it on vent. The fact that they stayed there, knowing that they were below the floor means they were bug abusing.

lol i remember it on vent

he went on the stairs and then felt and it caused it....
    Thanks ko4mylife for confirming that SOME people in your clan were bug abusing. As I keep saying, you are one of the biggest morons ever. I also think you are a scammer, but lets leave that for a different discussion.
    Last edited by darkcloud3; 10-11-2009 at 09:48 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

on-topic : yeah is a visual bug .. u see them down but they see themselvs up as u are so .. epic fail
    about SininS vs : dude no offense but if u loose a vs with a rogue when ur buffed (undy ac) and he is unbuffed u really suck .. (no offense)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    Its not a visual bug. You actually do fall down the floor both on your screen and on others. The fact that they remained down the floor is called bug abuse. They used a known bug to avoid getting killed and heal without getting hit.

As the ko4life retard said (ko4mylife), he remembers them falling down the stairs on vent. If we were to believe his statement without question, that would mean that they were aware that they were below the floor. Seeing as people from other clans were trying to hit them, and only the R hits were getting registered, they knew that they were being targeted. Since they didn't move and stayed under the floor, they were bug abusing.

If they had fallen below the floor without them knowing, then it would not be considered bug abuse. However, the retarded monkey confirmed that they knew about it on vent. The fact that they stayed there, knowing that they were below the floor means they were bug abusing.

Thanks ko4mylife for confirming that SOME people in your clan were bug abusing. As I keep saying, you are one of the biggest morons ever. I also think you are a scammer, but lets leave that for a different discussion.
    lol retardcloud, sometimes it DOES happen on both side, where they see themself down too, and sometimes because that there are too many users there, it always happen to them, like back then in old moradon map, i couldn't go alone to FT coz every time i tried to go up the strairs i felt down, so i had to get mage who will tp me.

and you can blow me.

lol retardcloud, sometimes it DOES happen on both side, where they see themself down too, and sometimes because that there are too many users there, it always happen to them, like back then in old moradon map, i couldn't go alone to FT coz every time i tried to go up the strairs i felt down, so i had to get mage who will tp me.

and you can blow me.
    point is... they knew that they were down in the floor, they knew that they couldnt b attacked (only R). its not like they didnt notice... cuz they did, and still abused it.

and thats called bug... what? exactly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    point is... they knew that they were down in the floor, they knew that they couldnt b attacked (only R). its not like they didnt notice... cuz they did, and still abused it.

and thats called bug... what? exactly.
    first of all, it happened 1 time coz mage tped them, second they still got hited by few people, third it was max 2 mins that they were there, then they got tped out by the mage again.

they couldn't run there coz they were stuck, and non of us tought about towning, they just wated till mage tped them out

and you can blow me.
    You specifically in broken retarded english said that they knew about it on vent. Once again, YOU SAID IT, not us. So if they knew about it on vent, that means they were aware that they were below the floor. They were also aware that people were trying to hit them because on the screenshot it specifically shows 5-6 people gathered around them trying to attack them. Since they continued to stay there, they were bug abusing. They could've easily /town, but they didn't. They took advantage of the fact that noone could hit them.

I am not even going to look at what people are posting as evidence. The biggest evidence against your clan is you. If you would've restrained your need for attention and just ignored this thread, everyone would've just considered this as a visual bug.

third it was max 2 mins that they were there
    However, as everyone knows, you are the biggest clown of carnac west and you had to open your dumbass mouth. Thank you for telling us that your clan knew that they were below the floor and stayed there for 2 minutes - healing and attacking people without any interference.

The biggest evidence against your clan is you.
    owned

Banned

You specifically in broken retarded english said that they knew about it on vent. Once again, YOU SAID IT, not us. So if they knew about it on vent, that means they were aware that they were below the floor. They were also aware that people were trying to hit them because on the screenshot it specifically shows 5-6 people gathered around them trying to attack them. Since they continued to stay there, they were bug abusing. They could've easily /town, but they didn't. They took advantage of the fact that noone could hit them.

I am not even going to look at what people are posting as evidence. The biggest evidence against your clan is you. If you would've restrained your need for attention and just ignored this thread, everyone would've just considered this as a visual bug.

However, as everyone knows, you are the biggest clown of carnac west and you had to open your dumbass mouth. Thank you for telling us that your clan knew that they were below the floor and stayed there for 2 minutes - healing and attacking people without any interference.
    rofl

first of all, i saw many many people who had the same thing, even some ppl from hellsfurry back then like a month ago or so went up the bridge behind crystal room to tp all, and some of them were under the bridge, did you see us coming here and whining? no, why? coz some times there are visual bugs and stuff

and ya they saw themself down there, but they also couldn't move, and at the moment they didn't think about /towning and they just waited there till other mage tped them out

and gayzor shut the fuck up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast