Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 67 of 67

CHEAT AT CSW on C-WEST ? ( GLADIATORS )

This is a discussion on CHEAT AT CSW on C-WEST ? ( GLADIATORS ) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife rofl first of all, i saw many many people who had the same thing, even some ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    rofl

    first of all, i saw many many people who had the same thing, even some ppl from hellsfurry back then like a month ago or so went up the bridge behind crystal room to tp all, and some of them were under the bridge, did you see us coming here and whining? no, why? coz some times there are visual bugs and stuff

    and ya they saw themself down there, but they also couldn't move, and at the moment they didn't think about /towning and they just waited there till other mage tped them out

    and gayzor shut the fuck up
    So in the two minutes they were down there they told you that all 3 of the people on the snapshot were experiencing the same visual bug, none of them could move but continued to heal and attack people, all while they were attempting to take over a castle. If people are stuck in a position where they can't move - especially in a crucial time such as csw, the first thing they would do is type /town. However you say,
    they didn't think about /towning
    As I said, the biggest evidence against your clan is you. You need to stop comming up with retarded excuses.

    Noone really cares if your clan was bug abusing. This thread would've died down in 2 days. However, you had to open your mouth. Now, the purpose of this thread is to see how much of a dumbass you trully are.

    Atleast if your clan wants to make excuses, they should elect someone who is not a complete retard to talk on behalf of them. You just make it worse.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    So in the two minutes they were down there they told you that all 3 of the people on the snapshot were experiencing the same visual bug, none of them could move but continued to heal and attack people, all while they were attempting to take over a castle. If people are stuck in a position where they can't move - especially in a crucial time such as csw, the first thing they would do is type /town. However you say, As I said, the biggest evidence against your clan is you. You need to stop comming up with retarded excuses.

    Noone really cares if your clan was bug abusing. This thread would've died down in 2 days. However, you had to open your mouth. Now, the purpose of this thread is to see how much of a dumbass you trully are.

    Atleast if your clan wants to make excuses, they should elect someone who is not a complete retard to talk on behalf of them. You just make it worse.
    int priests and support mage killed people?

  3. #63
    Senior Member ORhPositive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    255

    Default

    lmao this topic still bom here ? :G

  4. #64
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    int priests and support mage killed people?
    omg lol, are u really THAT slow?

    i guess its fair the bug abusing cuz they werent killing ppl, rofl.

  5. #65
    I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    then your new ingame name must be TheTruth
    I actually laughed in real life when i saw that comment



    even tho i think its a lame fight

  6. #66
    Senior Member artimes1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Belguim
    Posts
    60

    Default

    why dont u make some video's about it cause reading this topic is sooo boring bout who won or not , just make a vid and entertaimn me

  7. #67
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    int priests and support mage killed people?
    lol how about cast w/o any kind of attacker to iterrupt that? easy 3 rogues can pwn all if they get spawn heal with that or better attackers+ice make fucking all on the match XD jesus even if it was 2mins or not are 2 godlike mins

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •