Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

CHEAT AT CSW on C-WEST ? ( GLADIATORS )

This is a discussion on CHEAT AT CSW on C-WEST ? ( GLADIATORS ) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife rofl first of all, i saw many many people who had the same thing, even some ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    rofl

first of all, i saw many many people who had the same thing, even some ppl from hellsfurry back then like a month ago or so went up the bridge behind crystal room to tp all, and some of them were under the bridge, did you see us coming here and whining? no, why? coz some times there are visual bugs and stuff

and ya they saw themself down there, but they also couldn't move, and at the moment they didn't think about /towning and they just waited there till other mage tped them out

and gayzor shut the fuck up
    So in the two minutes they were down there they told you that all 3 of the people on the snapshot were experiencing the same visual bug, none of them could move but continued to heal and attack people, all while they were attempting to take over a castle. If people are stuck in a position where they can't move - especially in a crucial time such as csw, the first thing they would do is type /town. However you say,
    they didn't think about /towning
    As I said, the biggest evidence against your clan is you. You need to stop comming up with retarded excuses.

Noone really cares if your clan was bug abusing. This thread would've died down in 2 days. However, you had to open your mouth. Now, the purpose of this thread is to see how much of a dumbass you trully are.

Atleast if your clan wants to make excuses, they should elect someone who is not a complete retard to talk on behalf of them. You just make it worse.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    So in the two minutes they were down there they told you that all 3 of the people on the snapshot were experiencing the same visual bug, none of them could move but continued to heal and attack people, all while they were attempting to take over a castle. If people are stuck in a position where they can't move - especially in a crucial time such as csw, the first thing they would do is type /town. However you say, As I said, the biggest evidence against your clan is you. You need to stop comming up with retarded excuses.

Noone really cares if your clan was bug abusing. This thread would've died down in 2 days. However, you had to open your mouth. Now, the purpose of this thread is to see how much of a dumbass you trully are.

Atleast if your clan wants to make excuses, they should elect someone who is not a complete retard to talk on behalf of them. You just make it worse.
    int priests and support mage killed people?

lmao this topic still bom here ? :G

Little archer Senior Member

omg lol, are u really THAT slow?

i guess its fair the bug abusing cuz they werent killing ppl, rofl.

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    then your new ingame name must be TheTruth
    I actually laughed in real life when i saw that comment

even tho i think its a lame fight

why dont u make some video's about it cause reading this topic is sooo boring bout who won or not , just make a vid and entertaimn me

lol how about cast w/o any kind of attacker to iterrupt that? easy 3 rogues can pwn all if they get spawn heal with that or better attackers+ice make fucking all on the match XD jesus even if it was 2mins or not are 2 godlike mins

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345