Proximus and Grobs scammers. Akara

This is a discussion on Proximus and Grobs scammers. Akara within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After that he dissapered for 2 days, then one guy added him to convo with me, he was offline coz ...
Page: 1

ST

After that he dissapered for 2 days, then one guy added him to convo with me, he was offline coz blocked me... Proximus started to say like i dont know anything, im not scammer bla bla bla... Well... I just want to say who is he for sure, i dont care about some usd that i lost. Its just a game, i hate scammers, and people that vouch scammers. If not grobs i wouldnt give him info, to check my acccount. Grobs said that its his real life friend, that he wont scam me. If he does grobs will break his legs etc. I trusted him, and he backstabbed me... Now, grobs prolly blocked me on msn, coz after i asked to help, he dissapered... Well what ever, enjoy in reading all message history ;D

Well, i fucked up some screanies, if you realy care i can post it again...

blackii

sad to hearr,,=X

Banned Senior Member

Lol .. u fool ...you're just faken retarded person...Proximus is friend of my bro...i don't even know him well...and don't dear to faken post shits like this if you're not sure who is that. As u see the msn...It's not mine.. -_- jerk

Razorbacks12

lol! i've seen this guy koxp'ing too if his ign is Proximus as well...

As u see the msn...It's not mine.. -_- jerk[/b]
    as you can see its ur brother msn idiot h34r:

ST

Lol .. u fool ...you're just faken retarded person...Proximus is friend of my bro...i don't even know him well...and don't dear to faken post shits like this if you're not sure who is that. As u see the msn...It's not mine.. -_- jerk[/b]
    If you readed all history, you can see, that u gay brother talking like real grobs, only later i got that it was ur brother harry, he said like i was in job vacation or blablabla like that... Read carrefully, and then u can call ur brother gayasshole, i dont realy care about KO anymore, i wont play that game, i just want to say that ur brother is gay. He sweared me that his irl friend wont scam me, but that kiddo scammed, me and telling me like i didint scamm you, give me proofs
    I give him all message history, and he saying like i photoshoped it. OH HELL YEAH i would wast 3 hours on photoshoping 3 pages or shit for 60usd? No LOL, i wouldnt...

Sorry im abit drunk, 2 little of beer and 1 little of vodka on 3 person, its kind a okey. So whatever, u brother is gay scammer