supersaiyangohan is a scammer

This is a discussion on supersaiyangohan is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, so i decide to try a wu trade for the first time and now im out of my money ...
Page: 1

Croma

Thumbs down

ok, so i decide to try a wu trade for the first time and now im out of my money and got no items to show!!
    talked on msn for a couple of days and everything seemed ok, he was even nice.
    then i send him payment and and comfirmed it then he said he was going to the wu store.
    i have not heard back from him in 4 days!! if something did acually happen to him that is another story.....

but as it stands he scammed me,,,and from what i have heard he aslo sold the item(s) to other people

[email protected]

Sethesh

CromaClear said all i think.

[email protected] - scamer dont trust him. I was almost scamed aswell. I think this type of ppl shuld be baned

Banned

if im correct... supersayangohan on ko4life is not [email protected]

Croma

if im correct... supersayangohan on ko4life is not [email protected][/b]
    supersaiyangohan

Re:ROL +1, Oct 24 2007, 03:34 PM

im taking WU right now, cuz im in the middle of 2 disputes.....so i dont want to go into that...

my msn is [email protected]

Croma

BUMP,,, just want people to see this,,,,,

oh yeah he was on this site yesterday and Still not heard from him..........

Croma

he is back