Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**** this cheater "Offline"

This is a discussion on **** this cheater "Offline" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was out for a couple days, i didnt check all this replies, and i posted this 'cause this game ...
Page: 2

i was out for a couple days, i didnt check all this replies, and i posted this 'cause this game it supposed a fair game, a guy using +9 gear and weapons +9 must have some kind of restrictions in the game, i answer about my shitty gear, yeah i've got hacked, dont have enough coins for reskill support mage and to get complete set, so i stayed as before hacked, i dont know why all ppl make a big deal with me speacially "LiliCireDuTemps" , about my hp, ac or lvl. If i pk with my shitty gear as u ppl say is because i like this game.[/b]
    You don't understand the real problem, let me illustrate it :

Stuff of kost4ever on that ss : shard+8, personal+7, rogue shell set +8, dual rol+1, ib, in, re+1, eme (ap around 2100).
    Stuff of the mage he dealed 5300+ dmg : probably equal or even better than yours before you got hacked (mage from INFERNO clan).

Any lvl 80 rogue with decent gear (no need for +9 items) will deal you the same amount of damage or even more, so stop insulting people and wanting to get them banned because they use their skills.

I hope you'll understand my point, if not then it means you are totally retarded, that would be very sad for you.

lvl 80 rogue skill is as far I know same dmg as spike JUST with the different it ignores the AC given by your armor, aka the ac of your pauldron, pads, boots, gaunlets and helmet simple dont count for it.
    the ac of your buff scrol and jewls + pure weapon def (ex: if you have a 25dd helmet only the 25dd count not the 60def of the helmet itself) you have are the only ac witch is descracing that dmg.
    if shields work or not I dont know but since you dont carry one it aint the problem anyway.

so if I calculate away the def of your armor you should have around 590 & 25dd with 300ac buff on, a normal spike of a lvl 80 well geared rogue will do you 3k dmg aswell on that def. also to note as more dmg as much different in each hit can happen.

nord and his maths just pwnz :P

Banned

lol wow..ur crying over that? if i still had ss when somone hit me for 5.4k damage.. yea >< get over it lol

mike_thekiller

Well if "Nordfront" is right, ill take my words back about "Offline" cheater, well ty for posting of "kost4ever", it was very illustrated, i want to make a public apollogy, and let this incident in the past...again ty to "Nordfront" & "LiliCireDuTemps" for the explaination and ill avoid "kost" and "offline" until get better gear :&#39;( i hate hackers!

Well if "Nordfront" is right, ill take my words back about "Offline" cheater, well ty for posting of "kost4ever", it was very illustrated, i want to make a public apollogy, and let this incident in the past...again ty to "Nordfront" & "LiliCireDuTemps" for the explaination and ill avoid "kost" and "offline" until get better gear :&#39;( i hate hackers![/b]
    Good luck restuffing .

PS : there is more than 2 level 80 sin on ares .

You don&#39;t understand the real problem, let me illustrate it :

Stuff of kost4ever on that ss : shard+8, personal+7, rogue shell set +8, dual rol+1, ib, in, re+1, eme (ap around 2100).
    Stuff of the mage he dealed 5300+ dmg : probably equal or even better than yours before you got hacked (mage from INFERNO clan).

Any lvl 80 rogue with decent gear (no need for +9 items) will deal you the same amount of damage or even more, so stop insulting people and wanting to get them banned because they use their skills.

I hope you&#39;ll understand my point, if not then it means you are totally retarded, that would be very sad for you.[/b]
    In offline&#39;s case he should be banned for massive duping. +3 uniques and +9 armors / weapons when he doesn&#39;t even know how TK / Talos / SQ / HQ look like and he never heard of ED and Bifrost. So englight me please, how did he get +3s and +9s?

In offline&#39;s case he should be banned for massive duping. +3 uniques and +9 armors / weapons when he doesn&#39;t even know how TK / Talos / SQ / HQ look like and he never heard of ED and Bifrost. So englight me please, how did he get +3s and +9s?[/b]
    Do you have any proof of him having +9 items & +3 uniques ? He is in my clan and honestly i don&#39;t think he have those items, or i don&#39;t understand how kost4ever won against him in versus h34r:.

PS : i saw him killing boss and going ed, i don&#39;t know about bifrost.

Aymeric

Offline have a normal jewels ( rol +1, re +1 +0 ... iron set +0 ), all armors are +8, and his weapons are +8 too ...

Offline have a normal jewels ( rol +1, re +1 +0 ... iron set +0 ), all armors are +8, and his weapons are +8 too ...[/b]
    Yeah Hadin has +1 foverins and Opal earrings +0 , go fuck yourself. If you as LesDragons clan a cheater it doesn&#39;t mean he becomes legit when he joins. Oh and ask Offline&#39;s ap.

Yeah Hadin has +1 foverins and Opal earrings +0 , go fuck yourself. If you as LesDragons clan a cheater it doesn&#39;t mean he becomes legit when he joins. Oh and ask Offline&#39;s ap.[/b]
    1. When he applied, he wrote he got +0/+1/+2 uniques, +8 weapons/armors
    2. He don&#39;t glow like a bitch, unlike Hadin (NB : Hadin is not full +9 items and +3 uniques, i&#39;m good ig friend with an irl friend of him and he told me his exact stuff)
    3. Explain me how a full +3 uniques & +9 items sin can lose against a sin with normal stuff (aka kost4ever), and don&#39;t tell me it is because Offline is a noob, because you know he got skills.
    4. Anyway, about +9 high class items, they are not necessary dupe, i&#39;ll even say 90% of them are considered "legit" (gm edited items h34r, some +9 items and +3 uniques have gone through my hands and i never duped or bought from a gm. Some people in your clan got +9 items (i even saw a +10 glave in your clan h34r, are you telling me they are dupers ?
    5. Again, i saw him killing boss, going ed, xping, ... Do you have any proof of what you are saying ?
    6. "go fuck yourself" was not necessary, are you 10 years old ?

LeoBuff

offline is a nice guy, and he is a good rogue, but still i dont doubt that he&#39;s been involved with dupes in the past...

its just what i think... <3

rotfl xD spamm topic? xD

lvl 80 skils own >_< they should reduce Dmg on it

Axarus

lol not that much as u think and ur mage sux low hp and ac:S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast