Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

**** this cheater "Offline"

This is a discussion on **** this cheater "Offline" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; offline is a nice guy, and he is a good rogue, but still i dont doubt that he's been involved ...
Page: 3

offline is a nice guy, and he is a good rogue, but still i dont doubt that he's been involved with dupes in the past...

its just what i think... <3[/b]
    Perhaps you are right, but still i&#39;m not aware of this, and from the look of it (not glowing, losing versus against "normal" sin, ...), he doesn&#39;t have those items.
    If anyone got proof, send them, but until then i prefer 10 years old kids to shut up.

PS : Merry christmas to all .

Banned Senior Member

I was pking like normally i do, when pfff...3391 dmg ( using cristal dd 25) totally buffed and 850 ac -.-[/b]
    lol,..thats made me laught

Before i sold my warrior (xigenon,BOOOOOOO&#39;s server)

i had over 1400 ac and 7K hp

He spike me for 4,6k i dont have any duff

so 3,2k is tooo low ,..

LeoBuff

Perhaps you are right, but still i&#39;m not aware of this, and from the look of it (not glowing, losing versus against "normal" sin, ...), he doesn&#39;t have those items.[/b]
    thats why i said "in the past"

1. When he applied, he wrote he got +0/+1/+2 uniques, +8 weapons/armors
    2. He don&#39;t glow like a bitch, unlike Hadin (NB : Hadin is not full +9 items and +3 uniques, i&#39;m good ig friend with an irl friend of him and he told me his exact stuff)
    3. Explain me how a full +3 uniques & +9 items sin can lose against a sin with normal stuff (aka kost4ever), and don&#39;t tell me it is because Offline is a noob, because you know he got skills.
    4. Anyway, about +9 high class items, they are not necessary dupe, i&#39;ll even say 90% of them are considered "legit" (gm edited items h34r, some +9 items and +3 uniques have gone through my hands and i never duped or bought from a gm. Some people in your clan got +9 items (i even saw a +10 glave in your clan h34r, are you telling me they are dupers ?
    5. Again, i saw him killing boss, going ed, xping, ... Do you have any proof of what you are saying ?
    6. "go fuck yourself" was not necessary, are you 10 years old ?[/b]
    1. Its called arrogance and it has nothing to do with age, stop calling people 10 years old just because you don&#39;t like what they say or they do not agree with you.
    2. He can lose to a naked guy exactly how Beterr lost to Lamchop while Lamchop was naked and Beterr was fully geared with his +9s. So don&#39;t tell me you can not lose to a guy with inferior items.
    3. I don&#39;t have a proof cause i&#39;m not that addicted to search for proof that a guy is duping. I don&#39;t care, i was just statting the obvious. Everyone who played Ares 2-3 years ago knows who Offline is and what he did to get his items.

1. Its called arrogance and it has nothing to do with age, stop calling people 10 years old just because you don&#39;t like what they say or they do not agree with you.
    2. He can lose to a naked guy exactly how Beterr lost to Lamchop while Lamchop was naked and Beterr was fully geared with his +9s. So don&#39;t tell me you can not lose to a guy with inferior items.
    3. I don&#39;t have a proof cause i&#39;m not that addicted to search for proof that a guy is duping. I don&#39;t care, i was just statting the obvious. Everyone who played Ares 2-3 years ago knows who Offline is and what he did to get his items.[/b]
    Ok, so you got no proof, and don&#39;t reverse the situation, you are the one who start insulting people without reason.
    I killed beterr in versus with T1 +8 stuff and no dd, there is nothing "hard" in killing beterr in versus, he is a fucking noob, unlike Offline.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123