Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cheaters on Ares evidences provided by HELLORY and posted on main KO forum

This is a discussion on Cheaters on Ares evidences provided by HELLORY and posted on main KO forum within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @ LOL...
Page: 2

KutiS

@ LOL

PaPaSmurF

Sweet I'm a Vietnamese, its good to know. Its always nice to know what race u are.

No one ever told me, my mom & dad were killed by the invading USA soldiers, our family lived in a small shack out in the jungle. I was picked up by one of the american soldiers, who brutally beat me half to death, until he was shot by a soldier. I eventually fleed from my country, and moved to Houston, Texas, where I now live next door to my best friend, Bix (aka Bree Nixon). He chose the nickname Bix because his parents actually named their son, Bree, a girl's name. His parents so dearly wanted a girl, but they got a boy, but they decided to make the best out of it. Daily they dressed him in pink dresses and sent him off to school. Sadly he enjoyed the dresses so much that he decided to get the surgery done and truly become a girl. His parents were so pleased.[/b]
    /fail.

LeoBuff

congratulation Bix, probably the most ridiculous topic ever... well coming from you... could not be anything good at all...

and, if this is all true:

"LamChop’s real name is actually Lam Nguyen, his family were Vietnamese refugees and they settled in California. The first English word he was impressed with was “lamchop” because it contains his name and it taste great (to him) because he has never taste something like it in Vietnam. He was also a very old KO player back from day one. His family is so poor that he can't get what he wants in real life, so he has to play KO and sell GBs on eBay and KO4Life to earn money to buy what he needs in real life. I caught him selling GBs on eBay back in the old days when duping GBs was common and easy (Implies something here"

I sure hope you don't find it funny...

OuchDidThatHurt

I'm Asian, and I think Bix is good writer. lol......

CALAdmin

you're cute

Flo

interesting how much time u spent 2 write this

Sweet I'm a Vietnamese, its good to know. Its always nice to know what race u are.

No one ever told me, my mom & dad were killed by the invading USA soldiers, our family lived in a small shack out in the jungle. I was picked up by one of the american soldiers, who brutally beat me half to death, until he was shot by a soldier. I eventually fleed from my country, and moved to Houston, Texas, where I now live next door to my best friend, Bix (aka Bree Nixon). He chose the nickname Bix because his parents actually named their son, Bree, a girl's name. His parents so dearly wanted a girl, but they got a boy, but they decided to make the best out of it. Daily they dressed him in pink dresses and sent him off to school. Sadly he enjoyed the dresses so much that he decided to get the surgery done and truly become a girl. His parents were so pleased.[/b]
    i bet thats the truth h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12